Depressed Coli breh frustrated over lack of Buns

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I hate how they convince themselves that things like clothes ,grooming,and hygiene aren't part of the problem. At the very least pick someone famous to try to emulate.
This is an underutilized tactic. It’s a sales tactic too. In short, when in Rome, do as the Romans do. I, personally, like individuality and being ahead of the curve but I did emulate myself around Fabolous growing up early in life. Just a fly, cool guy.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
I can tell people didn’t watch the whole video like usual
Breh has some salient points
And you can see the introspection in his eyes churning
But he just can’t articulate it properly
People love saying these phrases don’t exist outside the internet
Bullshyt and you know it
Just because you don’t “magically” hear it in your “worldly” circle of friends
Doesn’t mean it’s not true
A lot of young black men are growing up now
With a lot of wild terms targeted at them for just existing
Not saying incel is one of them
But it’s a plethora of acronyms, brokies and other verbiage
Destroying young cats out here
I used to think cyber bullying was some fukk shyt reserved for the chicken hearted
But now really sitting back and seeing how
These kids now are indoctrinated into this cyber world
At a very young age
How technology is so advanced and woven into our everyday culture
I get it now
You can’t run from it
Even if you unplug
It’s a chance for you to go viral
Even without your knowledge
On some fukk shyt you had no control over
Sadly a lot of young men are seeing rhetoric by females
On all these platforms
Seeing courts destroy dudes either
First hand
Or
Through media
And really starting to question why even deal with females
Let’s be reality
It’s a lot of females walking with their ass on their shoulders
Don’t have anything to offer at all
But expect a man to be fully realized
To have every duck in a row
Just to talk to them
People can act like this ain’t reality
But y’all in for a rude awakening
And don’t act like good brehs out here
That can easily get the yams
Are not questioning themselves outchea
When it comes to getting a quality chick

But of course this is thecoli
If you try to have real conversations on this subject
You are a woman hating, incel
The irony

You counter all this by being a solid dude in your own right, and surrounding yourself with other solid people. Everybody has their doubts and insecurities. What allows you to differentiate what's important from the social media escapism addiction is actually dealing with real people face to face. There is no substitute for that.

Adults want to hand off cell phones to children to get them out of the way, and are somehow surprised they're growing up to be self-indulgent navel-gazers with all these theories about social interaction when they've never truly socially interacted? How? Again, there is no substitute for the crucible that is actually dealing with people face to face. You can have all the opinions in the world, you are going nowhere fast without two things: the ability to effectively communicate your ideas/opinions, and to have them tested under real world conditions with real people. And that right there is why so many will run and hide online, because within that crucible is a bloody process that doesn't care about feelings or how much you treasure your opinions. 90%+ of those opinions will fail in the fire anyway. So the "incel" crowd will isolate themselves and bawl about the world being unfair when...the world is what it's always been. Sink or swim, adapt or die, survival of the fittest.

The bullying you pointed out is absolutely being used for a different purpose than intended. Constantly insecure people don't have the courage to form bonds that help a society last, so inevitably that's a tool of warfare. We just have to balance that with supporting each other and endure past it.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How these incels not get laid in high school or college? U dont even have to game to get sex when you in school
To be fair we don’t know what type of homes or environments these incel guys grow up in.
For example: some might grow up in a strict religious household where premarital sex is frowned upon

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dude lives in a damn bubble.:snoop:

Sht is sad. Legit, all he has to do is get a haircut, better clothes, some Carmex lip balm; and a random Tuesday night broad at the local bar will choose him.:stopitslime:

The first 5 min was just him complaining about the women around him calling him an incel. Ive never even seen a real world woman launch that insult at a breh.:francis:
this why people need real friends. the rise of the awkward loner incel type nikkaz is directly related to the lifestyles today. people are not outside like that. they exist in bubbles.

if he was outside someone would have took him to a barbershop and gear store. he would be educated by observing his peers.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:huhldup: He needs to work on himself. There's somebody for everybody. Its cliche but get your undefined behind in the weight room. Idk how many times it needs to be said, but a lot women view ripped bodies like men view fat asses. If you're in better ohysical shape than 99% of men they come across daily, you'll 100% come across women that will absolutely fool around with you, even if it's on some late night creep shyt and she has no intention of introducing you to her friends/family.

Yeah nikka, you're a piece of meat.
Get out your feelings if you're just trying to get laid.

:stopitslime:

If you're a virgin past 22/23, harsh reality is that you're better off faking it until you make it. You can study the game but you only get better by playing in it, but keep your mouth shut and study Justin Slayer like Kobe studied MJ so that when your number is finally called, you're not looking completely foolish. :ufdup:

Last edited: