Derrick Rose thinking about 2017 free agency contract

Truth Hurts

Banned
Daps
"Making sure that my family is financially stable -- as far as, you see all the money that they're passing out in this league, [I'm] just telling the truth, just knowing that my day will be coming up soon. It's not for me, it's for [son] P.J. and his future. so that's what I'm thinking about right now."

$95 mill isn't enough for your family's financial stability?? :dahell:

:camby:Outta here with this sprewell and try law bullshyt

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Making sure that my family is financially stable -- as far as, you see all the money that they're passing out in this league, [I'm] just telling the truth, just knowing that my day will be coming up soon. It's not for me, it's for [son] P.J. and his future. so that's what I'm thinking about right now."

$95 mill isn't enough for your family's financial stability?? :dahell:

:camby:Outta here with this sprewell and try law bullshyt
We really comparing that to Spreewell's statement :beli:

Truth Hurts

Banned
Daps
We really comparing that to Spreewell's statement :beli:

Same shyt applies. Made enough money but tell the media it isn't enoughand needs EVEN MORE stability. I completely understand his point of view, but to say that shyt out loud is a slap in the face to the working class folk making way less commas and thinking of their families futures.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Other Franchise players thinking Championship & staying healthy, this nikka lacks both and he thinking about his NEXT CONTRACT...
Cant blame him. Shorty can't eat no championship ring breh:yeshrug: If it was me I'd take the 205 mil over a ring anyday. I can set my fam up for generations to co.e of that paper

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same shyt applies. Made enough money but tell the media it isn't enoughand needs EVEN MORE stability. I completely understand his point of view, but to say that shyt out loud is a slap in the face to the working class folk making way less commas and thinking of their families futures.

:camby: anybody that catches feelings over someone saying
I'm doing all of this for my son. I'm thinking about his future even though we're all right, we're comfortable.