Detroit: Become Human (Quantic Dream) Out now

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
What the fukk are they saying now?!?:heh:

That the game is propaganda for BLM and that it's more liberal bullshyt blah blah. One commentor stated the lines about they are our master but we are superior referring to blacks. Then you have the standard racist demon cac comment about wanting to own slaves again.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This concept is fukking stupid.

Im.bout sick and tired of these writers trying to get me to treat inorganic matter as a real person.

It's a goddamn machine.

Recall and destroy them all. The End

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This concept is fukking stupid.

Im.bout sick and tired of these writers trying to get me to treat inorganic matter as a real person.

It's a goddamn machine.

Recall and destroy them all. The End

You ever play mass effect??? :jbhmm: the geth was a warning...

Skynet was a warning...

You put enough processing power into a machine with next gen computing power it's only a matter of time that life superseeds from it. there's a theory behind this... :ehh: like laws of averages...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Skynet was a warning...

You put enough processing power into a machine with next gen computing power it's only a matter of time that life superseeds from it. there's a theory behind this... :ehh: like laws of averages...
Yea well hopefully every robot in this game gets shot and killed. I'm not freeing shyt. DETROIT: Become Recycled.

Clown ass writers always trying to relate Black issues to freaks. Just stop already. I would stomp one of these robots out for spilling coffee and not think twice

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Skynet was a warning...

Keep making these machines smarter....saw what happened in Horizon Zero Dawn. :mjcry:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Keep making these machines smarter....saw what happened in Horizon Zero Dawn. :mjcry:
Cacs want to become cyborgs to overcome being human.

The stupidity comes when they think uploading their consciousness into a machine equates to them closing their eyes in a lab and waking up in an upgraded and enhanced body. Without the brain you, are, dead.

Anything else is just an algorithm. You are not human without an organic brain.