Detroit: Become Human (Quantic Dream) Out now

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
This concept is fukking stupid.

Im.bout sick and tired of these writers trying to get me to treat inorganic matter as a real person.

It's a goddamn machine.

Recall and destroy them all. The End

As far as we know there's no actual evidence of a soul. We aren't really anymore unique or special than plantlife or an ant in the grand scheme of things. So I don't think that once we fully understand the mechanics behind the human brain and consciousness that it would be impossible to recreate it artificially.

"Real people" can trace their origins back to dumb unitelligent things like bacteria.

Maybe one day there will be beings that will be able to trace their own origins back to scrap metal

:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NY
i hate shyt like this
this aint no goddamn game its one long ass interactive cut scene

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
i hate shyt like this
this aint no goddamn game its one long ass interactive cut scene
True, but if done well they can be fire. Heavy Rain was dope and quite a few the Telltale games are great too, treat it as a interactive film as opposed to a conventional game and you might find some value in them

Daps
Reppin
NY
True, but if done well they can be fire. Heavy Rain was dope and quite a few the Telltale games are great too, treat it as a interactive film as opposed to a conventional game and you might find some value in them

i hear you but i just cant ever see myself paying $59.99 or $49.99 for an interactive film feel me?