Detroit: Become Human (Quantic Dream) Out now

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ive been meaning to replay this and go completely different route than I originally did. Just seems like such a a chore so I never do.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
you can start from points of your previous game
for me up until the junkyard section seems like intro filler so that's where I started on my second play thru
the issue I have is replaying will automatically overwrite your previous play through progress and theres no way to go back and view or compare. You can choose to "do not save" from a checkpoint and do something different but the farther you go, the more youll want to save.:francis:

Daps
Kept everyone alive:blessed: and started a violent uprising against the Humans.

Had my Markus looking like Malcolm X but with the PAWG North on my side had me looking like Detroit Blue:myman:.

Connor stopped being an android equivalent of a c00n when he entered Jericho:ufdup:

Kara Alice and Luther just about escaped the concentration camp:damn: just before they were going to get shut by the machine they entered

only the pacifist guys died on Markus’ watch:hubie:

All the people who were prepared to kill survived

Hank survived

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Replaying because fiction will become reality real soon lol....am tryna find a way not to get the first android die so far no luck lol

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I still feel like this is the most ambitious title of this kind. Damn shame QD will be stuck for years making some Star Wars game in development hell.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Just recently played this game and I got the ending where (I) Connor stops the revolution. I managed to keep Kara and Alice alive but Luther died.

me too. i fukked up all the detective cases too :dead: . this was a good game, i enjoyed beyond two souls and heavy rain as well

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Beat this lask week. Wonderful experience. Had a really good run.

Only Luther died for me. Everybody else got the best ending or second best (Kara and Alice didn't ge to Canada but they survived)

I give it an A

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Beat this lask week. Wonderful experience. Had a really good run.

Only Luther died for me. Everybody else got the best ending or second best (Kara and Alice didn't ge to Canada but they survived)

I give it an A
Definitely QD best game, I wouldn’t even mind if they explored this world again in a sequel.