Detroit: Become Human (Quantic Dream) Out now

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Shame they're "doing' star wars next. Cage is a weirdo but I kinda like their original IPs as a heavy rain stan, stupidity and all

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Shame they're "doing' star wars next. Cage is a weirdo but I kinda like their original IPs as a heavy rain stan, stupidity and all
The troubles they are having with that I don’t even know if they will drop that. Obviously having an IP on that scale is a step up for them but they seem to be having trouble with this one.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m actaully looking forward to the Star Wars QD game, whenever it comes out.

David Cage is kind of a shytty storyteller, maybe the SW IP will do some heavy lifting. I think it will be their first game without sony also so interested to see if they can maintain the high production value

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I’m actaully looking forward to the Star Wars QD game, whenever it comes out.

David Cage is kind of a shytty storyteller, maybe the SW IP will do some heavy lifting. I think it will be their first game without sony also so interested to see if they can maintain the high production value
I am more curious as to how a Star Wars game will be like in the format that QD use. The branching stories based on choices would be fun as fukk. I can just imagine having the choice to force choke someone or to spare them. :ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I am more curious as to how a Star Wars game will be like in the format that QD use. The branching stories based on choices would be fun as fukk. I can just imagine having the choice to force choke someone or to spare them. :ehh:

Yeah, thte things that i like about their games (branching paths and choices) seem like it would make for an interesting Star Wars story, if they can pull it off.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
The troubles they are having with that I don’t even know if they will drop that. Obviously having an IP on that scale is a step up for them but they seem to be having trouble with this one.

shyt is 100% not making it past the trailer luckily.

Very curious on what they do next. I know they bled some talent so you see a lot of Detroit in something like as dusk falls but it's only that. Curious to see if they come hard, if the telltale resurgence works and if QD can bounce back

I need wolf among us 2

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Just wAtched berleezy ending

Quite.possibly the worst ending I've seen in every gameplay I watched. How do you fukk up this bad :dead: