DeVante Swing really wrote, produced, arranged 3 albums of timeless ballads...

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do believe timbo did no more pain for pac and devante just did the keys on there

Daps
He didn't just dissappear more like faded into Bolivian. Suge's goons broke into his crib and stomped him out and breh ain't been right ever since.
I doubt that was suges people that did that it happened before jodeci was messing with deathrow plus here’s a picture of them in the early 2000s

images

i don’t think anyone would want to be around an individual who caused a situation like to happen around them

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps
The great.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
...and then just disappeared...:wow:

Coli brehs all over the USA....nobody know a friend of a friend of a friend who knows where breh is at?

You gonna tell me breh ain't got no unreleased loosies that would still be classics?

He also gave 2pac a classic track, young Usher got a classic, H-town got a classic.

But Jodeci sound can't even be truly duplicated all these years later.
What hit did he give Usher?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I do believe timbo did no more pain for pac and devante just did the keys on there

I don't think so.

I recall a 2pac documentary where this dude said DeVante came to the studio one late night, didn't say a word to anybody, and started looking for these dark eerie sounds on keyboard, and then made that track within 2 hours.

Wish I could find that video.