Devin Booker drops 50 points again!!!!...... Still loses.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Does Booker rally the team any? How many assist? You can't put up back to back 50 point games and lose both of them. That makes no sense whatsoever:mindblown:

Look at my post on the current roster. If Booker wasn't playing due to injury that team would barely win 10 games.

You also can't win if your team shoots this poorly. This reddit post on r/Suns sums up Booker's situation. Read the part about the shooting % of the team in the last 2 games:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at my post on the current roster. If Booker wasn't playing due to injury that team would barely win 10 games.

You also can't win if your team shoots this poorly. This reddit post on r/Suns sums up Booker's situation. Read the part about the shooting % of the team in the last 2 games:

Man just let the casuals, casual.A lot of these dudes still hurt behind that 70 point game.And Earl Watson's shenanigans towards the end of it.

Was Kevin Martin putting up 70 point games/multiple 30 pt QUARTERS in an NBA game by the time he was 19/20 yrs old?

I even heard a dude say Booker was an undersized 2 guard/tweener......When in reality, Booker is said to be 6'6-6'7! It's

actually one of his advantages.He's one of the bigger 2 guards in the league.Man, these muthafukkaz don't know what they're talking

about.For his age, Booker is probably one of the top 2 or 3 pure scorers to hit the league since Kobe Bryant.Honestly, I'd probably only rank

Durant ahead of him.I'm talking in that 18-22 yrs old bracket.He was injured for half the season, and now he's finally healthy & making em

mad again:yeshrug:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Do you empty stats idiots realize Booker has no help, defenses can solely focus on him and he still drops 50

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
All that talent and they can't shake off that losing culture. :francis:

Hope Book isn't complacent, he could help them turn it around if he makes a leap on the other side of the floor, and if he can get a coach that can build a system around him.

He is the losing culture... He don't even care about winning

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I was just thinking about great backcourts for the breh and Russell/Fox + Booker would be broken. Would instantly be the best backcourt in the league. shyt, Lavine and Booker would be pretty nice too.

Phoenix better do something this offseason. shyt, if they grab Morant, they could complete an insane 180.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Get this nikka outta Phoenix :francis:

Why??
I know the owner is shyt. :mjgrin:

But why?? What happened to making your gaht daaamn team better? :martin:
They got ayton and however many other lottery picks..:martin:
Y'all nikkaz jus want all star teams running around the League and then tell other teams who subsequently can't win the chip that essentially their team doesn't matter.:martin:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Booker and Kay need to be on the same team so they can both put up big numbers and still lose every game. :blessed: