Devon Still a deadbeat dad?

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
something doesn't add up. the main issue is are leah's needs taken care off. needs not wants. A lot of people fake on social media so its hard to tell. but i cant see devon still letting his daughter struggle with transportation to make her drs appointments. everytime i see him on IG, he usually is there with her at the hosptial. He just doesnt come off as a dude who would let her struggle like that. I do think devon still should give the mother some type of recognition. especially if she's the one holding it down while he's playing games and practices. Even if you aren't together, i mean damn give the mother of your child some type of praise. Especially in a situation like this. AS far as child support, this quote bothers me. “I don’t consider him a deadbeat dad,” Smythe told the Daily News on Wednesday. “I know he loves and cares for his daughter and he is there for her. I just need him to help me financially.” HIs job is to take care of his daughter, not the mother. AS a man, if you want your daughter to have the best care, i do think he should make sure leah's mom has reliable transportation to take her to and from the hospital. medical expenses taken care of and a roof over your head. i cant see devon still letting leah be homeless or not be able to make her cancer appointments. that doesnt add up. im not a judge but i think she wants money for herself.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
His baby mother is so fukking stupid her dumb ass doesn't realize this could fukk up the money for her daughters treatment

People forget Still got cut in the preseason and didn't make the bengals 53 man roster

The ONLY reason they brought him back was so he could pay for his daughters treatment which is supposed to around 1 million dollars(he'll make a little over 500k this season)

What if the bengals decided to cut him now that she's calling him a deadbeat?

Does this bytch even care?

Why would you want the nikka who paying for your daughters cancer treatment to be suspended/fined or potentially fired?

How does that help your daughter?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
someone said he recently got engaged to another woman. So yeah, this sounds like sour grapes.

She's likely using the daughter as nothing more than a bargaining tool. I wish these dudes would be smarter w/ whom they choose to have ids with. Or at least wait a long time to see if the chick is really bout it

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Hold up,is she from Baltimore?

I see she got a rip lor dev post on her page

I dont think yo was known outside of Baltimore

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
someone said he recently got engaged to another woman. So yeah, this sounds like sour grapes.

She's likely using the daughter as nothing more than a bargaining tool. I wish these dudes would be smarter w/ whom they choose to have ids with. Or at least wait a long time to see if the chick is really bout it
Man you know dudes just be busting up in anything all willy nilly with no cares in the world. Then the usual man this chick crazy comes when you been knew she was but didn't care while you was getting your lex Steele on smh