Devon Still a deadbeat dad?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has custody but don't even live in the same city as her? :dahell: The NFL is paying 100% of her medical bills, now what does that have to do with him not paying child support?
Isn't child support automatically deducted from his checks.

Also chick said he a good dad....just needs to do more for the mom financially.

Not the baby. ...the MOM
I know you not really gone defend that my dude

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Isn't child support automatically deducted from his checks.

Also chick said he a good dad....just needs to do more for the mom financially.

Not the baby. ...the MOM
I know you not really gone defend that my dude
No it isn't always automatically deducted. Why you acting like nikkas are dead beats just as much as chicks are scandalous?

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I need receipts to determine if he has or doesn't have custody because that makes a huge difference. If he doesn't and it's proven he hasn't paid support then that's messed up.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it isn't always automatically deducted. Why you acting like nikkas are dead beats just as much as chicks are scandalous?
Im not...just going off the facts of the case. She basically said fukk child support. "Breh should take care of ME"

I won't tolerate a lazy black woman nor man

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Im not...just going off the facts of the case. She basically said fukk child support. "Breh should take care of ME"

I won't tolerate a lazy black woman nor man
Can you prove this or are you just assuming. Give me more facts of what you know.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Man, this is horrible. If anything, Devon Still has brought so much attention and funding to cancer in the past few months. They don't need to be airing out their dirty laundry through the media like this. Their little girl is going through cancer, and all they want to do is sling mud. And it's Thanksgiving too :scust:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i saw the shyt on ESPN when I got in a few hours ago
they be dropping these "stories" like injury updates now and shyt :deadmanny:

"Breaking news... Apparently Devin Still doesn't take care of his daughter. More on this on the next edition of an all new live SportsCenter." :smugbiden:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Lolol at the fakkits :cape: for this bytch. Go check her instagram, she has a car, and enough money to be getting spa treatments. Ol'girl aint married, but she is pregnant. :comeon:Aint no photos of the new man in her life.

She looks like a dusty bytch that I just got to :snoop:at.

Her baby girl has cancer, and all the difficulty/worry that brings, but this heifer got to go get herself pregnant again.

Putting Devon's business in the streets like that was so unnecessary. I mean it was just an ambulance bill. Scust.