Did a 1 hour podcast last night, youtube will not process the video. :mjcry: Why lord?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Me and my brother and friend finally got around to doing a podcast. I got portable mics, finally was able to tune them for garageband for my mac. Then I converted the audio into a video format then tried to upload it. Nope. :mjcry: Then I used multiple video format conversions nope to each one. Then at 3am cut the program into two parts 30 minutes a piece and youtube STILL wouldn't process it. Gawddamit!!!:mindblown: anyone else have these problems all of a sudden with them??? Take note I am a monetized member. I have access to upload long videos. Is youtube just having errors with their uploader or what??? :mjcry:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Damn, I came here to say split it up, but, I guess that won't work :francis:

Dude with windows movie maker shyt was WAY too easy... Why mac's software fukking up on the youtube uploads man???:francis: Just paid $15 for this movie editor better be worth it... :mjcry:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Me and my brother and friend finally got around to doing a podcast. I got portable mics, finally was able to tune them for garageband for my mac. Then I converted the audio into a video format then tried to upload it. Nope. :mjcry: Then I used multiple video format conversions nope to each one. Then at 3am cut the program into two parts 30 minutes a piece and youtube STILL wouldn't process it. Gawddamit!!!:mindblown: anyone else have these problems all of a sudden with them??? Take note I am a monetized member. I have access to upload long videos. Is youtube just having errors with their uploader or what??? :mjcry:

Youtube got soft in September.

They got rid of their editor. You could blur videos and merge videos.

Apparently it's too much for them to be able to do. I can see all the effects and shyt but the ability to combine or merge clips beibe removed is just stupid.