Did everyone on the Coli watch Luke Cage?

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
5 episodes in. Definitely a letdown after the greatness of Daredevil. Doesn't feel like a super hero show at all. The action scenes are repetitive, boring, and pointless. It's definitely meh. I didn't like Jessica Jones either for much the same reason, but at least Killgrave was interesting.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
It was nice cottonmouth died to early and diamondbike was lame nikka was actin hoemotional, nikka wasn't as wavy as cotton either (his actor was meh). There were multiple corny or cringe shyt like in episode one with that nikka shyt when we first meet Cornell n his cousin wtf was dat. Other than than that it was good I was dying when this fool pulled out a rocket launcher :dead: the backstories were nice and the lingering mysteries or conclusions to things give me hope for season 2. I hope we get more super powered foes cuz while it's cool to see Luke beat up street thugs it got repeatative cuz his fighting style is one dimensional unlike daredevil. The black unity and power theme is dope. I like that they tying in the other shows too, all the black women are sexy dat first episode "coffee" scene had me :takedat: at misty. Lmao they was getting diamond back ass on his fit at the final battle in the film room shyt was garbage and the fight was weak, hopefully they improve on that shyt.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
There's a huge thread in the Film Room discussing Luke Cage.

img]

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Please don't spoil

I'm on ep 6 I like it. I like the cast, I like how luke is just a everyday black man .

I like the little words of wisdom like when the coli nikka was in the chair aggy because a chick was interested in broom sweeper Luke, and old head said son you either have it it you don't.

Or in regards to baseball, baseball is a gane father's pass down to their sons.

There's no more father's that's why there's no nikkas in baseball

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Please don't spoil

I'm on ep 6 I like it. I like the cast, I like how luke is just a everyday black man .

I like the little words of wisdom like when the coli nikka was in the chair aggy because a chick was interested in broom sweeper Luke, and old head said son you either have it it you don't.

Or in regards to baseball, baseball is a gane father's pass down to their sons.

There's no more father's that's why there's no nikkas in baseball

:russ: :russ: :russ: