Did Michael Jackson really like the music he was making after the Thriller album?

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
It's kind of sad, but, Michael really never had a true childhood; his life was all about entertaining at a young age... it was his life, and really the only thing he knew how to do.

That's where the problems came from... Michael only knew how to make music, but he wanted to have a life... have friends, do fun stuff, etc.; but Michael just never got to really have that... at least in my opinion.
Yeah fam the childhood part I’m keen to. I’m black bruh lmaoooo most of us know about that young Mike through our parents or the rerun movie on Vh1, all of that.

Far as elevation as an artist I’m thinking about OTW progression to BAD. The look the sound all of that. I sit back and it’s like damn!

As an artist we change and we supposed to evolve truly but shyt it just look like he was hurting and controlled to a certain point. Like I said I could be projecting my own feelings but yeah

Y’all gave a lot of insight I’m glad I posted this.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I can’t remember where I heard it or which one but I remember Jam and Lewis saying Bad didn’t really have a direction then MJ heard the early recordings and direction Rhythm Nation 1814 album and it was his muse. And Janet was talking some deep shyt in 1814. Early Bad was sounding more like Fly Away and I’m So Blue which aren’t terrible but they don’t fit what Bad eventually became.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
It's kind of sad, but, Michael really never had a true childhood; his life was all about entertaining at a young age... it was his life, and really the only thing he knew how to do.

That's where the problems came from... Michael only knew how to make music, but he wanted to have a life... have friends, do fun stuff, etc.; but Michael just never got to really have that... at least in my opinion.
It seemed like Mike spent alot of time in his personal life trying to recreate the childhood he never had.

Menna

All Star
Daps
I know this shyt random I just love music and hate how shyt went for him so I’m interested in the behind the scenes…as an artist going through life shyt kills my creativity nearly as much as it inspires it so I’m trying to understand just how he kept keeping on
He was born in 59’ I believe and in 66’ joined the Jackson 5. No childhood, abusive father, mother that dealt with a lot to keep family together…

If you read up on childhood psychology I mean look at 90% of the child stars and their result…

On top of that Michael in real life was shy and reserved. Imagine 99% of America knowing you and not being able to be in public… look how people reacted to him…

There was no one like him and will never be. I was looking into tickets to this is it I believe the show was in London. They made a this is it dvd of all rehearsal footage.

He’s one of my childhood inspirations like Barry Sanders and Ken Griffey and Jordan