Did Stacy Abrams have her woke moment

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
her and beto's political implosion should be a master class on how not handle the spotlight as a politician
either show you have a spine or get out the way

When did Beto implode? When did she implode? Did you just never like them? Say 3 good things about them and/ or their policies. I'll wait

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Progressive & conservative political pundits I follow on Twitter basically been clowning her since this past weekend.

She never should have showed up, she had to know she was just gonna be used as a prop...:mjlol: i'd be pissed if I was her and start cussing his ass out live on tv for that bullshyt...

Black folks gotta stop being used as props and stand up for themselves...:beli:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
4kRa.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
On January 29, 2019, Senate minority leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) announced that Abrams would deliver the response to the State of the Union address on February 5.[37] She was the first African-American woman to give the rebuttal to the address, as well as the first and only non-office-holding person to do so since the SOTU responses began in 1966.[38]

On April 30, 2019, Abrams announced that she would not run for the U.S. Senate in 2020.[39]

On August 17, 2019, Abrams announced the founding of Fair Fight 2020,[40] an organization that will assist Democrats financially and technically to build voter protection teams in 20 states.[41] Abrams is Fair Fight Action 2020's chair.[42] Billionaire and former Republican New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg contributed $5 million shortly after announcing his run for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination.[43][44] On ABC’s The View, Abrams defended Bloomberg’s spending, saying, “Every person is allowed to run and should run the race that they think they should run, and Mike Bloomberg has chosen to use his finances. Other people are using their dog, their charisma, their whatever.”[45] Abrams declined to endorse Bloomberg personally.[46]

During the 2020 Democratic presidential primary election, Abrams actively promoted herself for consideration as former Vice President Joe Biden's running mate. [47]

In the middle of May, this undercover bedwench, thought she was going to actually go from being an assemblywoman to VP like it was nothing. However, she got played on national TV.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If she thought she actually had a chance... :mjlol:

Can y’all really picture her being vice-president?

She didn't think she had a chance. She almost won the Governor's seat but she didn't want to run for Senate or Congress. She also didn't want to put her hat in the ring when a billion democrats ran, Yet she wants to be crowned Veep and Run in 2024????

You can't become president without a Team around you. She was what a State Legistator, Even Obama was a US Senator.

I think it will be Klobachar and maybe Harris. But yeah that was an assfukk just to put her on TV just to embarrass her. For some reason I think that Symone Sanders had something to do with that.

I do suspect that she will be offered some random non Cabinet position that she will accept though.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
She didn't think she had a chance. She almost won the Governor's seat but she didn't want to run for Senate or Congress. She also didn't want to put her hat in the ring when a billion democrats ran, Yet she wants to be crowned Veep and Run in 2024????

You can't become president without a Team around you. She was what a State Legistator, Even Obama was a US Senator.

I think it will be Klobachar and maybe Harris. But yeah that was an assfukk just to put her on TV just to embarrass her. For some reason I think that Symone Sanders had something to do with that.

I do suspect that she will be offered some random non Cabinet position that she will accept though.

As much as I dislike Kamala, she’d be a better choice. I mean she actually looks like she could be a president. I’ve seen images of Abrams on stage looking sloppy af. And ain’t she single? :ld:

Kamala would also pull in some of those more conservative votes than Abrams would

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I would like a black person to be VP but....

Ole Joe is semi coherent and she’s a *possible* lesbian that is 40+ that still lives at home with her parents. It’s sad that the Democrats had 4 years to get this shyt together and these two are the best they could come up with?

No bench, they got wiped out when the Tea Party selected all those republicans, They went super woke thinking that they could elect another.

But then again There are parallels with '08 a near depression will always be blamed on the dude who's in the White House.

If Trump does win that will destroy the GOP for the next 20 years, Trump doesn't have a political heir. He throws everyone under the bus and by making everything about him when books are written without him having the bully pulpit everything will come out. Republicans he shytted on will abadon him when he's out of office.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Ole Joe is semi coherent and she’s a *possible* lesbian that is 40+ that still lives at home with her parents. It’s sad that the Democrats had 4 years to get this shyt together and these two are the best they could come up with?

No bench, they got wiped out when the Tea Party selected all those republicans, They went super woke thinking that they could elect another.

But then again There are parallels with '08 a near depression will always be blamed on the dude who's in the White House.

If Trump does win that will destroy the GOP for the next 20 years, Trump doesn't have a political heir. He throws everyone under the bus and by making everything about him when books are written without him having the bully pulpit everything will come out. Republicans he shytted on will abadon him when he's out of office.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps