Did Stacy Abrams have her woke moment

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I defended him, too. Where are they saying this shyt?
Trump said it himself live on tv like a week ago. Of course he didn’t say Gerald Levert lol. But referred to her as a HE in Trump fashion. On purpose. No apologies either

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I live in Georgia. I can't take this Gerald Levert looking broad serious.
rDLMSC.gif

:dead:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Progressive & conservative political pundits I follow on Twitter basically been clowning her since this past weekend.

Journalist Zaid Jilani details Stacey Abrams political record in Georgia as the media bolsters Abrams as a top VP pick.

Despite fawning media coverage, it's difficult to point to a single accomplishment. #FoxNews #Tucker

The Washington Post magazine has printed a HILARIOUS photo of failed candidate Stacey Abrams. Ben responds.

Last edited:

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
She reminds me of a friend I had my freshman year of college. We were cool and all but the friendship ended when she came to my dorm hall and yelled at me for leading her on and not making her my girlfriend.

Lookwise and demeanor spitting image of Abrams

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman

Zaid Jilani is shady and has no problem throwing black folks under the bus for "Progressives".

Here he is downplaying the systematic racism that is leading to these COVID disparities

The HIll is on some fukk shyt letting this dude say this without an ADOS person there to rebut him.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
He didn't giver her $5 million. He gave her organization $5 million to help fight voter suppression across the nation.

And she didn't endorse him like @MyAccount claims. Y'all so reckless with the fake news. :snoop:

She defended him when everyone criticized him for spending millions during his campaign. A billionaire trying to buy the presidency they say.

She was like :whoa:

And yeah, she didn't personally receive $5 million, but lets not act like Bloomberg did it out of the kindness of his heart. It was a strategic move.