Did the MSG incident turn HHH into a ruthless backstage politician?

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse

I'm watching this video and I could see the pain he had when he described how his career push was put to a halt because of the MSG incident. I think what he said was 100% shoot. The incident must of had a psychological effect on him and caused him to obtain and keep power by any means necessary. I can't blame him to be honest. :yeshrug:

woof

Daps
Reppin
He was on look to position himself from the start. The minute he showed up in a WWF locker room, he attached himself to those who he knew had power and he got out of WCW because he knew there was no upward mobility backstage for him coming.

His burial over the MSG incident is severely overstated to fit WWE's and his preferred narrative, anyway.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The MSG incident in the long run was best for business. I know Nash said in one of his many shoots that he wishes he had protected HHH sooner, so he wouldn't of felt the fall out from the incident. We would of had HHH winning the KOTR in 96, instead we got the birth of Austin 3:16 far more impact on the business and WWE.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
No better scenario to learn the lesson "get yours while you can, how you can".

Can't knock the hustle.
I gotta knock it because who says timing had to be him..this guy was a nobody in 96. A waste of everyone's time. His 99 push was so forced and stupid..that silly interview in that first post that the Rock clowned at Fully loaded 99 is all the proof of that. Guy got a He Man look in fukking 99..str8 up homo look and they tried to make him a tough guy heading into the Summerslam 99 match with Austin. One of the silliest pushes of all time.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
I just wonder what its like to get slobbed up by Steph
full

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
He found a way to get where he wanted to be. In terms of that objective he's the smartest dude in the game.

Almost every major corporation in the world has a man or woman like that. Smart enough to put themselves in the right position, and to do whatever is necessary to get to the top.

Some of those people might seem undeserving, but that's the way the world works. I give him full credit for doing whatever it took.