Did this tranny deserve this abuse from this woman on the train? *video*

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Why are people so fukking nosy :cubewtfmayne:
If what someone is doing isn't harming anyone but your preciously delicate ego which is nourished by acts of c*ntery, keep your motherfukking opinion to your motherfukking self.

I see fukked up shyt in public every day and I don't feel the need to loudly express my verbal opinion. Unnecessarily hurting someone's feelings and wasting my time.

Gotta say though that shim looks uglier than a mofukka :scusthov::mjlol:

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trannies are literally 0.3% of the population ....fukk them and their sensitivity. :scust:

mentally/chemically confused motherfukkers dominate the headline cause folks don't care to be around that shyt :scust:

Countries around the world, the Coli in its infinite wisdom has just provided you with the loophole you desire. Civil rights just apply to black people for some arbitrary reason and even then, if they're small enough in numbers, even blacks can be oppressed with impunity.

Nigerians in China protesting over mistreatment? Just crush those whiny ebony motherfukkers.

Blacks walking the streets of Moscow like they own them? Beat the shyt of those idiots.