Did you graduate college in 4 years?

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
In my 6th year as an undergrad :pachaha:

Kept picking hard ass majors without the dedication behind em on my part. Went from pharmacy to finance to civil engineering to construction management to finally agricultural operations with a construction track. Finally graduating in spring, summer the latest :ahh:

My moms always gets on me for being in undergrad so long but my story is a bit different. every time i switched majors, i couldnt benefit off of taking summer classes to catch up cuz i was paying out of state (+$30k). so i'd switch majors, and basically have to sit out the summer semester. and plus, i told her if she wants me to graduate so bad just to say i have a degree, i could just switch my major to sociology or anthropology or some bullshyt like that just to say i have a degree :pachaha:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
i got so many diverse credits, i graduate in spring and could go to another uni and finish another major in a year in a half or 2 :whew:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
5yrs, could have graduated a little sooner but I had to wait a semester for ONE class needed to finish my degree and also got to work on some engineering certs and was able to use that extra year to focus on hydrology in order to make my transcript look good. I was interning and got bumped up to permanent with graduation contingencies at the place I work at now so it was no harm no foul.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Damn, I feel alot better after reading this thread:pachaha:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
5 years, due to agoraphobia, a late major addition which added an extra year to my time in college and being jerked around by financial aid. It would've been 5.5 had I not utterly busted ass to finish.

Honestly, once you're in a Ph. D or J.D. program or the like, that shyt's paradise. fukking Master's portfolio...fukking language proficiency...

:salute: To you getting it done homie. My older cousin has that, it's no joke.

You're not so bad for a guy from Ohio. :obama:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
7. i got my associates and bachelors within that time frame.

only thing i can say is that it makes NO sense to even go to a 4 year school to do all your college credits when you can save money going to a community college doing the same shyt, get an associates then go over to a 4 year school to finish your major course or whatever. :laff: college is a business. dudes are literally tossing money down the drain and aren't getting shyt back. you're more than likely to get a grant in a community college than a 4 year school too. you're going to get hit with those loans for sure and in this day and time, you're not guaranteed a job so you might as well just be on the safe side and not fukk yourself over on loans trying to live the college experience.

Daps
I think ima finish in my 5th year, dont feel too bad about it cause i changed majord and most of my friends are the same or even worse off

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
In my 6th year as an undergrad :pachaha:

Kept picking hard ass majors without the dedication behind em on my part. Went from pharmacy to finance to civil engineering to construction management to finally agricultural operations with a construction track. Finally graduating in spring, summer the latest :ahh:

My moms always gets on me for being in undergrad so long but my story is a bit different. every time i switched majors, i couldnt benefit off of taking summer classes to catch up cuz i was paying out of state (+$30k). so i'd switch majors, and basically have to sit out the summer semester. and plus, i told her if she wants me to graduate so bad just to say i have a degree, i could just switch my major to sociology or anthropology or some bullshyt like that just to say i have a degree :pachaha:

:whoa: :whoa: :whoa: how much do you currently have in loans? :mindblown:

YBE

Banned
Daps
Graduated HS in 06. Started over in 2010. Going into year 3 of a 5 year major.

Damn. Same here. Graduated HS in 2006. Didn't go to college til 2009. Transferred to another college in 2010. 36 credits away :bow: I'll graduate Dec 2013 or May 2014 depending on if I feel like taking my time or not :ld:

All in all, it will take me 5 years :manny:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps

I had a $400 car note and a 30+ hour a week job.

Still got a 3.2...

I used to laugh at niccas that didnt work that got bad grades....

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Yup, got done in 4 years, just barely though, It took me all the way til my fourth year summer. lol. Got it done though

badvillain

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
7 years, and I'm not doctor.

Went to UF 2004-2007, dropped out moved to New York, went broke and came back to school 2010-2011.