Did you graduate college in 4 years?

SmoothOperator88

Your friendly neighborhood coli poster
Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK
Graduated HS in 06. Started over in 2010. Going into year 3 of a 5 year major.

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
prolly 5.5 im on academic suspension :to:

Yeah, me too...I can't even go back until May....mostly because I switched my major from International Business to English Ed....that, and Algebra fukked me BIG TIME....

Annnd....the fact that I wasted 3 years at fukking IADT beforehand...Jesus Christ, the school loans...

defeat-300x200.jpg

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nope, 6 years. and the thing about it is i know i could have did it in 4 and with GREAT grades. i didn't know what i wanted to do for first 2 or 3 years, that and depression caused me to not give a single fukk. i remember this one class, i already KNEW i failed cuz i barely came, didn't pay attention while i was there. sped my way thru tests so i could leave... on the final exam i just wrote some shyt like "me and you both know failed so aint no point in wastin either one of our time on this :yeshrug: i'll just take it again next semester. enjoy your summer." i graduate this saturday but my gpa is TRASH cuz of immature shyt like that :snoop: its a real bittersweet now that i'm seein how its affectin my job outlook... but shyt its done now. i understand the fact that imma have to make lemonade

Your not alone, bruva...

one_businessman_consoling_another_42-22342385.jpg

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
5 years, due to agoraphobia, a late major addition which added an extra year to my time in college and being jerked around by financial aid. It would've been 5.5 had I not utterly busted ass to finish.

Honestly, once you're in a Ph. D or J.D. program or the like, that shyt's paradise. fukking Master's portfolio...fukking language proficiency...

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
5 years I went to FAMU i spent my first 3 years partying and fukking hoes until I saw an advisor then I picked a major