Did you graduate college in 4 years?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
nope, 6 years. and the thing about it is i know i could have did it in 4 and with GREAT grades. i didn't know what i wanted to do for first 2 or 3 years, that and depression caused me to not give a single fukk. i remember this one class, i already KNEW i failed cuz i barely came, didn't pay attention while i was there. sped my way thru tests so i could leave... on the final exam i just wrote some shyt like "me and you both know failed so aint no point in wastin either one of our time on this :yeshrug: i'll just take it again next semester. enjoy your summer." i graduate this saturday but my gpa is TRASH cuz of immature shyt like that :snoop: its a real bittersweet now that i'm seein how its affectin my job outlook... but shyt its done now. i understand the fact that imma have to make lemonade

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
I'm takin 18hrs a semester to keep mom off my back. She wants me out by fall 2013. Im a software engineering major so she needs to chill with all that. You can't rush thru carelessly just to graduate especially if u plan on going to graduate school.

remember when you got caught cheating by your professor on sohh? how were you not expelled?

to answer thread: took me 5 years cause i switched majors :beli:

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Embarrassed to say I finished this past semester after six years. Though to be fair, I would have finished (much) sooner if I had figured out what I really wanted to do back in '08-'09, and not last year. Plus, I haven't been taking classes full-time in...some years.

Not like it means that much to me since I'm going right back for my master's so I can do what I want to do.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Im on ppace to do it in 4, got 2 more years left but Im tryna do a coop this coming semester or one of the semesters so for me probably 4.5 or 5. I plan on juggling coops between semesters. So Coop fall, school spring, coop fall, school spring and then graduate. <-----Probably the smartest way to go about it if you aint got a full ride, the coops give you the job you would have been tryna get anyways, so your not really losing out on anything.

This depends on your major and whether you're goung to grad school or not. Im a mech engineer and dont plan on going to Grad school right out, probably wait a couple years to get my MBA when Im like 23 or 24. What also helps me is my birthday is real late so I graduated high school at 17 and I am supposed to graduate college at 21 while most ppl are 22/23 so when I tell ppl my age and what year I am I always look like Im ahead of schedule.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Did 2 years, got my Associates and didn't finish my Bachelors... didn't need it in my field of work.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Graduated in 4.5 due to switching majors after sophomore year. Started in Fall 2003, finished Dec 2007.

Kind of wish I'd stuck with engineering even if it would've taken me longer to graduate, would've had better job opportunities out here.

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2.5 years/70 credits so far and counting so we'll see how long it'll take.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I finished in 4 years but I wish I would have explored my options better, even if it meant taking longer to graduate.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nope, 6 years. and the thing about it is i know i could have did it in 4 and with GREAT grades. i didn't know what i wanted to do for first 2 or 3 years, that and depression caused me to not give a single fukk. i remember this one class, i already KNEW i failed cuz i barely came, didn't pay attention while i was there. sped my way thru tests so i could leave... on the final exam i just wrote some shyt like "me and you both know failed so aint no point in wastin either one of our time on this :yeshrug: i'll just take it again next semester. enjoy your summer." i graduate this saturday but my gpa is TRASH cuz of immature shyt like that :snoop: its a real bittersweet now that i'm seein how its affectin my job outlook... but shyt its done now. i understand the fact that imma have to make lemonade

You will be alright. I was in the same boat and it took me a while but i found a job. You gotta find a way to prove your worth. I had a presentation of my Cap stone project and i think that's what helped me.