Did you know Kevin Hart was a comedian before "Soul Plane"?

Did you know Kevin Hart before he was a movie star?

• Yes

• No

• Kinda, I am really into stand-up comedy

• Kinda, he looked familiar

Results are only viewable after voting.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. I thought he was a just random nikka that Snoop or anybody's homeboy or that plays some in a low-budget hood movies cause I was so confused why he was leading actor in that movie so I completely forgot about him until 40 Years Old Virgin scene that had me dying and I was like who's that guy then I was :ohhh::ohhh: "He was in Soul Plane movie"

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember him from Paper Soldiers

Yeah I knew about him since paper soldiers.

Do you know Kevin Hart was a "Comedian" in Paper Soldiers? or he was just a random nikka in Paper Soldiers?....Be Honest...that's what OP tried to say.

OP didn't say where the first time you knew about Kevin Hart. He said, "Do you know he was a "Comedian"?

Last edited:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Do you know Kevin Hart was a "Comedian" in Paper Soldiers? or he was just a random nikka in Paper Soldiers?....Be Honest...that's what OP tried to say.

OP didn't say where the first time you knew about Kevin Hart. He said, "Do you know he was a "Comedian"?
Yes sir

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:comeon:

I remember another day I was watching a shytty movie called "Janky Promoters" with Ice Cube and Mike Epps. Then I saw Tiffany Haddish was playing a Motel Maid that she was trying to fukk Young Jeezy. The first time I watched it and I don't know who the fukk she was until now I know who she is.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
:comeon:

I remember another day I was watching a shytty movie called "Janky Promoters" with Ice Cube and Mike Epps. Then I saw Tiffany Haddish was playing a Motel Maid that she was trying to fukk Young Jeezy. The first time I watched it and I don't know who the fukk she was until now I know who she is.
I'm sorry sir it's not like I recognize most comedians.