Did you know that there's a law on the books that penalizes you for not worshiping Israel.. :wow:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If dems won out do you think this would still be getting passed?

Or are both sides bending over for Israel:dame:
I think NY is likely a mixture of conservatives and their demographics that contain Jewish families. As a result you'll see support for Israel across the political gamut.

Texas, is weird. And I'm not sure I see a similar reason beyond sticking it to the libs or the religious right being anti Islam.

Either way you slice it, they are bad laws, but based on their prevelance there's more support for Israel in this country than the Coli likes to accept. :yeshrug:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
lowkey the russian and israeli right wing have a lot of growing ties.

There's nothing low key about the ruling elite in Israel and America or "khazaars" are all mostly Russian Cacs, big hairy cavemen like their father Esau

The Russian mafia and Jewish mafia are basicly the same thing, selling tons of narcotics like ecstasy, sex trafficking Easter Europeans and northern Africans while their rabbis fukk lil boys in Israeli bath houses

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So Cuomo received opposition from constituents and NY dems.
:francis:

Unless we're changing our view on Cuomo to for this narrative I don't think you're making a point other than the long running narrative that he's a blue dog at best.

:francis:
The point is that if one was to suggest that voting for Democrats is a catchall that will prevent violations of the first amendment in regards to bds then they are mistaken.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The point is that if one was to suggest that voting for Democrats is a catchall that will prevent violations of the first amendment in regards to bds then they are mistaken.
Who's making that argument? I'm certainly not.

Support for Israel and military spending always walks across the aisle. :hubie:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

Exactly. Pro-Israel stances are very much a bipartisan affair. Anti-BDS language in bills, as already proven in this thread, will introduced by both Democrats and Republicans, liberals and conservatives. Anyone suggesting that only one party or ideology would push it is being intentionally disingenuous/dishonest.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Our resident cacservative has arrived.

I'll let y'all go back and forth while he explains why he isn't a conservative.

:DameMJLol:
im conservative, depending on the issue :ehh:

i'd say im about 30 conservative/70 liberal. it's just that HL gives undue weight to a lot of that 30 percent :dead:

Sad!