Did you lose respect for will smith when u found out he was a simp/cuck?

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I did…besides his stinky movie roles the past 15 years…he was one of the biggest stars during the MITB days…and fell off…than jada rubbn her p*ssy to all EYEz on me cds and her fukking august alina on family trips…wifed up a d list celeb

iu

Inb4 his fans say but but will was fukkn his co stars in movies!!! Even if that was true he would go home n kiss jada on the lips

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
honestly when I found out she cheated on him/or they had an open relationship on some hollyweird shyt I didn't really care.

it's that he continues to let her open her mouth and disrespect him and says embarrassing shyt himself that makes me think less of him.

that woman is out of control and he took a major L spending decades of his life with her.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Will smith's fall off had something to do with this. At one point he was the most demanded actor in Hollywood. He was getting paid MILLIONS but he lost the juice some time around 2009 and hasn't been the same since.

Jada Pinkett hasn't been in a movie that did serious numbers for years now. Their kids can't even move the charts with their music or really make the transition to well known actors in demand like zendaya. The whole family is washed and desperate for relevance.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
No. Will is a black icon. He’s fukked badder bytches than most of us will ever meet. He’s Teflon in my book. :mjlol: He loves Jada and his family. I don’t think any less of him because he tolerates the BS of his wife. You don’t know what wild stories he’s had over the years. He can’t stop Jada from talking. Everyone has flaws we just see them on a large scale because their famous.