Did you lose respect for will smith when u found out he was a simp/cuck?

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
This. When that August Alsina stuff came out and people felt sorry for him, I was confused like Will wasn't also doing his own thing. They've both had their extra-martial affairs etc, neither gets my sympathy or praise. They're still married so it works for them :yeshrug:
Exactly this goes at least back as far as Gabrielle Union I'm not sure why people hear what they want to hear but. :yeshrug:

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
I did…besides his stinky movie roles the past 15 years…he was one of the biggest stars during the MITB days…and fell off…than jada rubbn her p*ssy to all EYEz on me cds and her fukking august alina on family trips…wifed up a d list celeb

iu

Inb4 his fans say but but will was fukkn his co stars in movies!!! Even if that was true he would go home n kiss jada on the lips

Lose respect for Will Smith?

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
The only concerning things about Will is how much he doesn't care that his image in no longer seen as bigger than life.

what they do is what they do. Will def been out there fukkin if they got an understanding. But i would think the understanding is we're best friends. We fukk. We fukk other ppl. We keep our mouths closed.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Nah...I feel sorry for The Cuzz.

He lost me years ago when he hit us with the "who says 2+2 has to = 4?"
This is the outcome of that kind of thinking.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug: some relationships are good for your image...

:francis: some not so much for you personally...:mjlol:

Be it finances / unhealthy misguided false religious upbringing:ohlawd:

Many especially in the U.S. subscribe to a one relationship fits all format:to:

What Hollywood does and been doing:mjpls:

They provide one for public image it checks all the necessary boxes:mjgrin: kids and everything:troll:

Everything to make America believe they're happy "normal" couple..
And keep the doe rolling in:takedat:

Real love :mjcry: like the kind you have with your true family true blood is solid / :wow: you can do no wrong.....the love is deep:wow: deep enough to allow mistakes:leon:

And for each other to grow..
Explore:sas2: whatever experiences this :sas1:reality has to offer:wow: