Did you settle or did you really find the right one?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
After reading some posts about dudes saying "you better cuff up before you get too old, you better cuff up the first chick with no kids, etc." Sounds like settling in desperation instead of being with a chick you really want.

nikkas say you better get with a girl young with no kids, but most chicks be hoes young too? So if she has no kids she's worthy to settle with ?

Yall say college girls get ran through and are smuts (at least the majority), but then yall say cuff them while in college because they have no kids. You don't even have a career yet and you wanna cuff?

:mindblown:

To my cuffin coli dudes, did you settle with a chick for fear of loneliness/laziness/best you could get? Or was she the right one?

For the other coli dudes, yall plan on settling down with the first decent girl yall can get or yall gonna keep trying until you find the one who fits your needs almost to a T?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
That's how it seems on here. I've read countless posts saying that if you wait until you're 30 go settle down you have horrible options and will be lonely.

I don’t think it’s ever that black and white.

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
That's how it seems on here. I've read countless posts saying that if you wait until you're 30 go settle down you have horrible options and will be lonely.

Can’t take a lot of Coli talk seriously. It’s mostly exaggerated and flanderized. When the time comes when you yourself are in that position you may not be even thinking about this.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
What they are saying is find the girl you want to build a future with who wants to be with you before she hits the stage where she "needs the type" of man that you are.
We has humans are driven by our wants in life. We could have everything perfect but if it truly isn't what we want, we'll continue to be unhappy.
How one treats you and the other is completely different. Man naturally know this and see it, reason it's a touching point.

Why do you word it like people are going to get married in a year after dating :russ:

I'm not settling. She wanted me while she didn't need me, I wanted her when I didn't need her. We have had plenty of time to figure each other out, match our future goals that align, grew up together into more stable adults so we were more visible on how we both handled hard times. If we got together when she needed me or vice versa, our conversations, interactions and growth would have been different. Instead of figuring each other out and what we are both willing to give solely from the goodness of our heart, the dynamic would of been altered, not original. The motive would of been based solely on security.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I ain't word it like that, I'm talking about dudes who try to shame dudes for being single past 30 who don't want to settle down. Making it sound like they're doomed.

What they are saying is find the girl you want to build a future with who wants to be with you before she hits the stage where she "needs the type" of man that you are.
We has humans are driven by our wants in life. We could have everything perfect but if it truly isn't what we want, we'll continue to be unhappy.
How one treats you and the other is completely different. Man naturally know this and see it, reason it's a touching point.

Why do you word it like people are going to get married in a year after dating :russ:

I'm not settling. She wanted me while she didn't need me, I wanted her when I didn't need her. We have had plenty of time to figure each other out, match our future goals that align, grew up together into more stable adults so we were more visible on how we both handled hard times. If we got together when she needed me or vice versa, our conversations, interactions and growth would have been different. Instead of figuring each other out and what we are both willing to give solely from the goodness of our heart, the dynamic would of been altered, not original. The motive would of been based solely on security.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
I ain't word it like that, I'm talking about dudes who try to shame dudes for being single past 30 who don't want to settle down. Making it sound like they're doomed.
They are doomed because they are going to deal with woman who "need" them first, not want them.

Last edited: