Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
They get skin treatments, hairline alterations, wear makeup, lacefronts, weaves, fillers, brazilian butt lifts (lipo), implants, their teeth done, etc etc.
Some just get more subtle stuff done.
Majority of them are not how they were naturally born is my point.
I'm sure even Lupita has had her teeth fixed and she wears makeup and weaves.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Not to mention most photos you see of them are altered. Not the glossy blurred skin type. I know for a fact most of the Mya pics that she looks crazy thick are altered. I know because of my eye candy blogs did them (the person who I ran it with used to make her thicker in pics and it looked natural. It would get crazy notes too. People believed it.)

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
She's had a bbl for the longest time. She had it done probably during the 'Crazy in Love' era. There are pictures of her in a bikini during that era where you can see obvious lipo marks/ripples on her stomach. And, anyone that has watched Dr Miami's sc knows that that's where they take the fat to inject into the ass.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that before picture is old af from like 2005, before she had her tattoo removed

beyonce.jpg

lmao

show me evidence that this was from 2005? Also it doesn't matter. A fake ass is a fake ass. No one gives a rat ass about protecting Beyonce's image but black women who hate themselves and want to be white.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
show me evidence that this was from 2005? Also it doesn't matter. A fake ass is a fake ass. No one gives a rat ass about protecting Beyonce's image but black women who hate themselves and want to be white.
Wanting a bigger ass and a flat stomach means you hate yourself and want to be white. :deadmanny:

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
They get skin treatments, hairline alterations, wear makeup, lacefronts, weaves, fillers, brazilian butt lifts (lipo), implants, their teeth done, etc etc.
Some just get more subtle stuff done.
Majority of them are not how they were naturally born is my point.
I'm sure even Lupita has had her teeth fixed and she wears makeup and weaves.
Imma need you to apologize to my wifey Lauren London...:ufdup:
And Diane Guerrero...:ufdup:
And Zulay Henao...
Or run me my fade...:ufdup:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

oh excuse me, it was 2006

Hottest Bikini Bodies

^^^ that post from people magazine was made in 2006 with those pics lololol

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
@Brehbron James Ex. Alicia Keys. Most people look at her as natural. But she's had her nose done & got skin treatments. The nose job was good and subtle. She comes across natural as well because she's on this "no makeup" campaign now since she had her skin treatments. But people view her as just being "naturally" gorgeous.