Diddy arrested for assaulting UCLA coach

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Tyrese is poison with his smart dumb n1gga bootleg Steve Harvey philosophies...

:pachaha:

I had my own child when I was 21

:mjlol: @ the thought of my Dad sticking up for me to my boss

Seems par for the course for the generation that still thinks it cool to live with their parents into their late 20's...I'm all for Black fathers stepping up, but Puff coddling his son, isn't going to do Justin any favors in the long term...

Another Black life ruined by Sean Combs

:sas2:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.

tyrese My exact words.. In this moment Justin Combs aka @princejdc aka UCLA's young KING is NEVER let ANYONE make you feel bad about being so blessed...... Haters have a job to do...... People who run negative blogs, entertain and welcome dysfunction on ALL levels..... They wasn't there.... They don't know what's behind it.... they will assume, they will LOOK to paint the picture..... There IS A such thing as people purposely treating YOU like shyt because of WHO your dad IS..... They will tear you down, attack your character, put you through waaaaaaaayyyy more than the others just because of WHAT you were born into..... I say it again.... You don't owe anyone shyt.... What we ARE missing is MORE BLACK FATHERS that will step in when its time to command and demand RESPECT period - at any cost.... My Shayla daughter is 7, if I found out a teacher was purposely messing with her everyday BECAUSE of WHO her father was I would have to make my position known...... Period..... This too shall pass.... Stay on your path, hold your head high JUSTIN COMBS.... Carry your last name with PRIDE and CONFIDENCE.... And when you get back on that field you take all of your frustrations and ram into their fukking chest!!!!!!! We stand with you bro..... Your FAMILY stands with you... When God standing with you the TRUTH will be exposed and all lies and bullshyt will fall..... I'm here 24/7 baby bro...... It's YOUR season..... The debt of your struggle will determine the HEIGHT of your success...... Stay humble, stay focussed, stay being "Who" you are... Fly high..... I'm so proud to be your big bro... - Tyrese "Voltron King" Gibson.

tyrese My exact words.. In this moment Justin Combs aka @princejdc aka UCLA's young KING is NEVER let ANYONE make you feel bad about being so blessed...... Haters have a job to do...... People who run negative blogs, entertain and welcome dysfunction on ALL levels..... They wasn't there.... They don't know what's behind it.... they will assume, they will LOOK to paint the picture..... There IS A such thing as people purposely treating YOU like shyt because of WHO your dad IS..... They will tear you down, attack your character, put you through waaaaaaaayyyy more than the others just because of WHAT you were born into..... I say it again.... You don't owe anyone shyt.... What we ARE missing is MORE BLACK FATHERS that will step in when its time to command and demand RESPECT period - at any cost.... My Shayla daughter is 7, if I found out a teacher was purposely messing with her everyday BECAUSE of WHO her father was I would have to make my position known...... Period..... This too shall pass.... Stay on your path, hold your head high JUSTIN COMBS.... Carry your last name with PRIDE and CONFIDENCE.... And when you get back on that field you take all of your frustrations and ram into their fukking chest!!!!!!! We stand with you bro..... Your FAMILY stands with you... When God standing with you the TRUTH will be exposed and all lies and bullshyt will fall..... I'm here 24/7 baby bro...... It's YOUR season..... The debt of your struggle will determine the HEIGHT of your success...... Stay humble, stay focussed, stay being "Who" you are... Fly high..... I'm so proud to be your big bro... - Tyrese "Voltron King" Gibson.

:mjlol:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I thought I read in one of these threads, that UCLA didn't want to press charges, but when the campus police reviewed the film that is when they arrested puff. It's in one of these threads.

http://coachingsearch.com/article?a...n-Combs-to-UCLA-shares-more-on-Diddy-incident

The incident involving musician Sean “Diddy” Combs and strength and conditioning coordinator Sal Alosi continues to evolve, but one person who still has a pulse on what goes on at UCLA is Rick Neuheisel.

Neuheisel recruited Diddy’s son, defensive back Justin Combs, to UCLA in 2011 while the head coach, and Neuheisel’s own son is currently a quarterback on the team. While co-hosting his show on SiriusXM College Sports Nation, Neuheisel shared some more information on what went down at the conditioning session between Alosi and Justin and says UCLA didn't want to press charges after the incident. Neuheisel also said Diddy's fame was a big factor in offering Justin a scholarship.

“There was a little history there,” Neuheisel said. “Justin had missed some workouts prior to this and had said to Sal that he was doing workouts with his dad’s private trainer. There are discretionary workouts and mandatory workouts. The NCAA has a window of time. Discretionary workouts, he missed, which he’s allowed to — they’re discretionary. He had said he’s working out with his dad’s trainer.

“So somehow, yesterday, and I still have a little pulse of what’s going on out there, Justin looks a little out of shape, and there was something said. He was actually removed from the workout. (Diddy) got the report from Justin and marched over.”

There, Diddy allegedly assaulted Alosi and swung a kettlebell at someone after Diddy was pulled off. But Neuheisel says this news may not have even gotten out if not for cameras in the weight room.

“What I learned was they were going to let this go, because the UCLA folks didn’t want to press charges,” Neuheisel said. “But when the campus police arrived on the scene, they looked at the film.”

Combs has been charged with three counts of assault with a deadly weapon, one count of making terrorist threats and one count of battery.

As for what happens next, head coach Jim Mora credited his staff for handling things professionally and wouldn’t comment outside of the press release. It certainly creates an awkward situation with Justin Combs, and if the film is made public, the story will go to another level.

“I think Jim Mora made the right kind of statement, in terms of letting this settle down,” Neuheisel said. “ I’m sure Justin feels horrible for two things. One, putting his dad in the situation where he inflamed him by going home and telling him what happened at practice instead of just dealing with it. Now Justin has to determine whether or not he can still be a part of this team, which has high hopes for the season. What’s amazing is that this was all on film. In this world we live in, the film … who’s going to get that film?

Neuheisel also talked about the process of recruiting Justin Combs and admitted it would be "doubtful" Combs would be playing at UCLA if not for his father’s fame.

“I took them on their campus tour," Neuheisel said. "A half-hour into it, (Diddy) asked me who I was. He said, ‘Tell me what you do, Rick.’ I said I’m the head football coach here. He said, ‘You’re giving us the tour?’ I said, ‘Absolutely, this is my school. This is where I went. I want to give you a feel of what it’s like to be a student.’ … When you’re weighing the assets of what a youngster can do for your program, there’s no question (being Diddy’s son) had something to do with it for me. Justin is a great kid. His problem was his size. He’s not big enough to be a dominant player. Could he be productive? Yes. The fact his father was an influential guy played into my decision to go ahead and offer him.”

:sadcam:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Where did you guys find this fuggin' photo?!?
Name the source. -___-
the www.thecoli.com thread in question: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/idiot-rick-ross-and-body-guard-arrested-for-kidnapping.330856/
(Y'all aint shyt, I swear.)
I need an old priest AND A YOUNG PRIEST!!!
cu9pp98.jpg

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Lol @ the subtle admission Justin aint built for a high profile program. OL waiting for his "Rudy" moment ass nygga..

Daps
Looks like they might hang at the same time,and Suge had at least a decade headstart when it came to fukkery:mjcry:
nah breh, i really cant see anything even close to serious happening to diddy because of this. like a breh said earlier, his money just too long. plus now they finding out that this sal alosi bytch ass was bullying justin (diddys son) and being abusive and shyt ...and had been for upwards of 3 years. ucla also wants charges dropped so it might not even go anywhere. with that said though, i wouldnt be mad if they both hung at the same time :manny: i fukk wit diddy but shyt would be hilarious if it happened :russ: two of hip hops biggest villians goin down 20 years after the fact simultaneously.:wow:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Sean Combs / Puffy / P Diddy should have started injecting Justin Combs with human growth hormone during high school so that the boy would grow taller. It may not be too late to inject JC. Boys do not stop growing until age 21 or 22, while girls reach their adult height in their late teens.

(HGH doesn't hurt small kids too badly, I am told. Gotta inject them while their long bones are still elongating and haven't hardened/calcified at each end. A girl at my prep school was born with some genetic abnormality that would have made her an adult midget/dwarf/little person, so her parents got her HGH injections during middle and high school. She grew to about 5'2". *shrug* )

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
Charges probably gonna get dropped anyway

:yeshrug:

told y'all

charges dropped

:sas2:

Ricardo Santiago, a spokesman for the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office, said Thursday that prosecutors there have declined to charge Combs with felony assault and battery. Combs’ attorney, Mark Geragos, said he was grateful for the decision. “We are thankful that the district attorney rejected felony charges in this matter,” said Geragos, who is a CNN legal analyst. “This case never should have been part of the criminal justice system to begin with.” (CNN)
take that, take that, take that :takedat: