Diddy arrested for assaulting UCLA coach

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Maybe the coach was hating because it's diddys son, and the coach had a smart ass mouth, so diddy gave him those Fops. This is someones son we are talking about. Do you have a son? Would you mind if I started yelling at him?

My son...if hes 21 years old and dealing with a D1 coach yelling at him, possibly saying something racist or overdoing it, he must deal with adversity, the same adversity i dealt with in the military with air force space command and being treated like a second class ******, i dealt with it and took it like a man and perservered under frustrating and unfair circumstances, its apart of being a man. Having your dad jump in for you at 21 does not make you a man, it makes you a boy who cant handle it when shyt gets tough. Yes, i have a 5 year old.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
White people fight and yell at sport coaches all over America. I've never heard of a "Terrorist Threat" Charge going to a White man. Diddy obviously has temper issues but I think this is more about Justin not seeming to progress in the program. He's still red shirting. I'm not saying Justin should start cause he's Puffy Son. If he's not good, then so bet it. Look coaches yell at players all the time. It's apart of football but it sounds like this coach was showing out cause Diddy was there and he check him period. Like I said, No jail time, Probation deal at best. Justin with all his connections should start Acting or get into Fashion.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I'm ridin with Diddy on this one :ehh:

We don't know all the facts yet. Maybe the coach was in the wrong :manny:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I thought the reports were saying that this wasn't over any yelling, but over Diddy's son getting kicked out of practice because he had accumulated absences.

How so when it was allegedly over his son's absences, right?

I'm just sayin we don't know who threw the first punch. Plus the media, police could trump up all these charges to railroad Diddy.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
I'm just sayin we don't know who threw the first punch. Plus the media, police could trump up all these charges to railroad Diddy.
I thought I read in one of these threads, that UCLA didn't want to press charges, but when the campus police reviewed the film that is when they arrested puff. It's in one of these threads.

http://coachingsearch.com/article?a...n-Combs-to-UCLA-shares-more-on-Diddy-incident

The incident involving musician Sean “Diddy” Combs and strength and conditioning coordinator Sal Alosi continues to evolve, but one person who still has a pulse on what goes on at UCLA is Rick Neuheisel.

Neuheisel recruited Diddy’s son, defensive back Justin Combs, to UCLA in 2011 while the head coach, and Neuheisel’s own son is currently a quarterback on the team. While co-hosting his show on SiriusXM College Sports Nation, Neuheisel shared some more information on what went down at the conditioning session between Alosi and Justin and says UCLA didn't want to press charges after the incident. Neuheisel also said Diddy's fame was a big factor in offering Justin a scholarship.

“There was a little history there,” Neuheisel said. “Justin had missed some workouts prior to this and had said to Sal that he was doing workouts with his dad’s private trainer. There are discretionary workouts and mandatory workouts. The NCAA has a window of time. Discretionary workouts, he missed, which he’s allowed to — they’re discretionary. He had said he’s working out with his dad’s trainer.

“So somehow, yesterday, and I still have a little pulse of what’s going on out there, Justin looks a little out of shape, and there was something said. He was actually removed from the workout. (Diddy) got the report from Justin and marched over.”

There, Diddy allegedly assaulted Alosi and swung a kettlebell at someone after Diddy was pulled off. But Neuheisel says this news may not have even gotten out if not for cameras in the weight room.

“What I learned was they were going to let this go, because the UCLA folks didn’t want to press charges,” Neuheisel said. “But when the campus police arrived on the scene, they looked at the film.”

Combs has been charged with three counts of assault with a deadly weapon, one count of making terrorist threats and one count of battery.

As for what happens next, head coach Jim Mora credited his staff for handling things professionally and wouldn’t comment outside of the press release. It certainly creates an awkward situation with Justin Combs, and if the film is made public, the story will go to another level.

“I think Jim Mora made the right kind of statement, in terms of letting this settle down,” Neuheisel said. “ I’m sure Justin feels horrible for two things. One, putting his dad in the situation where he inflamed him by going home and telling him what happened at practice instead of just dealing with it. Now Justin has to determine whether or not he can still be a part of this team, which has high hopes for the season. What’s amazing is that this was all on film. In this world we live in, the film … who’s going to get that film?

Neuheisel also talked about the process of recruiting Justin Combs and admitted it would be "doubtful" Combs would be playing at UCLA if not for his father’s fame.

“I took them on their campus tour," Neuheisel said. "A half-hour into it, (Diddy) asked me who I was. He said, ‘Tell me what you do, Rick.’ I said I’m the head football coach here. He said, ‘You’re giving us the tour?’ I said, ‘Absolutely, this is my school. This is where I went. I want to give you a feel of what it’s like to be a student.’ … When you’re weighing the assets of what a youngster can do for your program, there’s no question (being Diddy’s son) had something to do with it for me. Justin is a great kid. His problem was his size. He’s not big enough to be a dominant player. Could he be productive? Yes. The fact his father was an influential guy played into my decision to go ahead and offer him.”

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

tyrese My exact words.. In this moment Justin Combs aka @princejdc aka UCLA's young KING is NEVER let ANYONE make you feel bad about being so blessed...... Haters have a job to do...... People who run negative blogs, entertain and welcome dysfunction on ALL levels..... They wasn't there.... They don't know what's behind it.... they will assume, they will LOOK to paint the picture..... There IS A such thing as people purposely treating YOU like shyt because of WHO your dad IS..... They will tear you down, attack your character, put you through waaaaaaaayyyy more than the others just because of WHAT you were born into..... I say it again.... You don't owe anyone shyt.... What we ARE missing is MORE BLACK FATHERS that will step in when its time to command and demand RESPECT period - at any cost.... My Shayla daughter is 7, if I found out a teacher was purposely messing with her everyday BECAUSE of WHO her father was I would have to make my position known...... Period..... This too shall pass.... Stay on your path, hold your head high JUSTIN COMBS.... Carry your last name with PRIDE and CONFIDENCE.... And when you get back on that field you take all of your frustrations and ram into their fukking chest!!!!!!! We stand with you bro..... Your FAMILY stands with you... When God standing with you the TRUTH will be exposed and all lies and bullshyt will fall..... I'm here 24/7 baby bro...... It's YOUR season..... The debt of your struggle will determine the HEIGHT of your success...... Stay humble, stay focussed, stay being "Who" you are... Fly high..... I'm so proud to be your big bro... - Tyrese "Voltron King" Gibson.

tyrese My exact words.. In this moment Justin Combs aka @princejdc aka UCLA's young KING is NEVER let ANYONE make you feel bad about being so blessed...... Haters have a job to do...... People who run negative blogs, entertain and welcome dysfunction on ALL levels..... They wasn't there.... They don't know what's behind it.... they will assume, they will LOOK to paint the picture..... There IS A such thing as people purposely treating YOU like shyt because of WHO your dad IS..... They will tear you down, attack your character, put you through waaaaaaaayyyy more than the others just because of WHAT you were born into..... I say it again.... You don't owe anyone shyt.... What we ARE missing is MORE BLACK FATHERS that will step in when its time to command and demand RESPECT period - at any cost.... My Shayla daughter is 7, if I found out a teacher was purposely messing with her everyday BECAUSE of WHO her father was I would have to make my position known...... Period..... This too shall pass.... Stay on your path, hold your head high JUSTIN COMBS.... Carry your last name with PRIDE and CONFIDENCE.... And when you get back on that field you take all of your frustrations and ram into their fukking chest!!!!!!! We stand with you bro..... Your FAMILY stands with you... When God standing with you the TRUTH will be exposed and all lies and bullshyt will fall..... I'm here 24/7 baby bro...... It's YOUR season..... The debt of your struggle will determine the HEIGHT of your success...... Stay humble, stay focussed, stay being "Who" you are... Fly high..... I'm so proud to be your big bro... - Tyrese "Voltron King" Gibson.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I thought I read in one of these threads, that UCLA didn't want to press charges, but when the campus police reviewed the film that is when they arrested puff. It's in one of these threads.

http://coachingsearch.com/article?a...n-Combs-to-UCLA-shares-more-on-Diddy-incident

The incident involving musician Sean “Diddy” Combs and strength and conditioning coordinator Sal Alosi continues to evolve, but one person who still has a pulse on what goes on at UCLA is Rick Neuheisel.

Neuheisel recruited Diddy’s son, defensive back Justin Combs, to UCLA in 2011 while the head coach, and Neuheisel’s own son is currently a quarterback on the team. While co-hosting his show on SiriusXM College Sports Nation, Neuheisel shared some more information on what went down at the conditioning session between Alosi and Justin and says UCLA didn't want to press charges after the incident. Neuheisel also said Diddy's fame was a big factor in offering Justin a scholarship.

“There was a little history there,” Neuheisel said. “Justin had missed some workouts prior to this and had said to Sal that he was doing workouts with his dad’s private trainer. There are discretionary workouts and mandatory workouts. The NCAA has a window of time. Discretionary workouts, he missed, which he’s allowed to — they’re discretionary. He had said he’s working out with his dad’s trainer.

“So somehow, yesterday, and I still have a little pulse of what’s going on out there, Justin looks a little out of shape, and there was something said. He was actually removed from the workout. (Diddy) got the report from Justin and marched over.”

There, Diddy allegedly assaulted Alosi and swung a kettlebell at someone after Diddy was pulled off. But Neuheisel says this news may not have even gotten out if not for cameras in the weight room.

“What I learned was they were going to let this go, because the UCLA folks didn’t want to press charges,” Neuheisel said. “But when the campus police arrived on the scene, they looked at the film.”

Combs has been charged with three counts of assault with a deadly weapon, one count of making terrorist threats and one count of battery.

As for what happens next, head coach Jim Mora credited his staff for handling things professionally and wouldn’t comment outside of the press release. It certainly creates an awkward situation with Justin Combs, and if the film is made public, the story will go to another level.

“I think Jim Mora made the right kind of statement, in terms of letting this settle down,” Neuheisel said. “ I’m sure Justin feels horrible for two things. One, putting his dad in the situation where he inflamed him by going home and telling him what happened at practice instead of just dealing with it. Now Justin has to determine whether or not he can still be a part of this team, which has high hopes for the season. What’s amazing is that this was all on film. In this world we live in, the film … who’s going to get that film?

Neuheisel also talked about the process of recruiting Justin Combs and admitted it would be "doubtful" Combs would be playing at UCLA if not for his father’s fame.

“I took them on their campus tour," Neuheisel said. "A half-hour into it, (Diddy) asked me who I was. He said, ‘Tell me what you do, Rick.’ I said I’m the head football coach here. He said, ‘You’re giving us the tour?’ I said, ‘Absolutely, this is my school. This is where I went. I want to give you a feel of what it’s like to be a student.’ … When you’re weighing the assets of what a youngster can do for your program, there’s no question (being Diddy’s son) had something to do with it for me. Justin is a great kid. His problem was his size. He’s not big enough to be a dominant player. Could he be productive? Yes. The fact his father was an influential guy played into my decision to go ahead and offer him.”
basically Justin was pulling that rich kid shyt, and his dad tried to over-regulate and they both took an L