Diddy owes the bank nearly $100million after taking out EIGHT mortgages

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
Waiting for these dumb fools to go out and say “JP Morgan owes 4 trillion bucks, damn they’re broke”.

Mentioning liabilities without assets is shyt not even teenagers would :mjlol:

The white press literally played this game with Michael Jackson the last third of his life.

After his death come to find out it was all corporate sponsored smear campaign

That broke man is still printing money from the grave

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I’m in banking and finance. You and the “h-he-he using his debt! A-al-all rich people be doing this!” are trying to cape for a man who has been bleeding money for almost a decade.

Let me guess, he’s just waiting to sell these properties off at a premium :obama:. I’m sure he will get more than what he owes for them. Mega mansions in LA and Miami never sell for well below their market value. Never happens :skip:

Let me also guess, he’s selling off all of his Revolt stock because it’s a financially savvy business move too :mjlol:

How about you tell me where the tens of millions of dollars is coming from to support his extravagant lifestyle with no music or other lucrative ventures in his portfolio?

Let me guess again, “y-y-yall don’t know what business or investments he got!” :damn:

Coli Professional Accountant Brigade showed up as expected, never miss a chance to explain away a celebrity going broke as 4D Monopoly :bryan:
the projection is real here

Seek help

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Why would a billionaire need to borrow........ you know what, nevermind....
They all do it

Bezos, Musk, Gates, Buffet, etc

They borrow billions from banks on low interest loans because they can pay it back. This is a non story and I’m glad people calling it out.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Why is this news? He has mortgage payments, and what? :dahell:
No mention for 10 years when he bought the property in 2014.. :mjlol:

That property til now probably has tripled in value since then.. Media can turn EVERYTHING in your life into a scandal.. :francis:

140mil that has been paid down to 100 mil, is he behind on payments or taxes? How much are the properties worth today, why no mention of 100 mil owed but what they are worth or equity? :aicmon: