Diddy owes the bank nearly $100million after taking out EIGHT mortgages

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
When I said Diddy was broke 2 years ago I was just a hater who didn’t know what I was talking about :bryan:

Yall thought a 53 year old man was making music videos going full nude talking about “act bad” because he was doing well? :pachaha:

In before:

-“Pocket watching”
-“he knows what he’s doing”
-“this is what all rich people do”
Perhaps crushed by legal expenses

more money more problems

:takedat:

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
remember that post where nikkas said they saw Diddy arrive at a party in a limo and leave in a chopper :mjlol:

Daps
Meanwhile :wow:

JAY-Z & BEYONCÉ $200M MALIBU PAD PURCHASED IN CASH, BABY!!!​

jay z beyonce

$200 million is an astonishing amount to just about everybody in the world, but if you're Jay-Z and Beyoncé, you can afford to drop it all at once ... and still be one of the richest couples on the planet.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... the two paid $200 million CASH for the 30,000-square-foot Malibu mansion purchased from William Bell, one of the biggest art collectors in the world.

Jay And Bey's New Pad Launch Gallery

Anthony Barcelo
The figure is mind-boggling ... but if you look at the couple's financial portfolio, they've certainly got the assets to make it work.

9ab437c860634030a62eb0d134be6909_md.jpg

Anthony Barcelo
According to Forbes, Jay is worth $2.5 billion ... thanks to his lucrative liquor businesses, Ace of Spades and D'Usse, his music catalog, and his fine art collection -- with pieces from Basquiat.

In 2022, Forbes estimated Beyoncé's net worth to be just shy of $500 million ... crediting her tours, music catalog, and appearances in feature films to the majority of her wealth.

Of course, she also just kicked off her "Renaissance" tour, which is expected to rake in more than $1 billion ... so their net worth will only go up from here.

TMZ.com

In conclusion, Nas lost

Braman

Superstar
Daps
When I said Diddy was broke 2 years ago I was just a hater who didn’t know what I was talking about :bryan:

Yall thought a 53 year old man was making music videos going full nude talking about “act bad” because he was doing well? :pachaha:

In before:

-“Pocket watching”
-“he knows what he’s doing”
-“this is what all rich people do”

This remind me of my group chat, nggas be starving for a weak ass ‘I told yall nggas’

You were not correct breh. He was not broke. However, pretty much any celeb is a rare, catastrophic event away from being ‘broke’. Having the Illuminati empty the full clip and severe all ties is a catastrophic event :heh:

It’s all about access to money and you’d be suprised how much your money can become inaccessible when your faucet get turned off.