Diddy owes the bank nearly $100million after taking out EIGHT mortgages

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
yall are missing the point as usual ... not surprised anymore

the move is meant to be a checkmate
because it shows what he owes... so if he hides money ... he loses his houses and they stall him out until then
if he shows he has the money.... he gets sued, and they stall the cases out over the top of the mortgages ... and he's fukked

so its either play yourself, or play yourself... while we freeze your assets and you get sued anyways

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Already seen and called for being a hitpiece. That outlet has fan base that seeks negative stories about Black people & celebs. They hit two birds with one stone. "He has 7 children by 4 women" is included in the article as if they weren't being blatant enough.

The implication of the article is that current civil and looming criminal court cases will result in him losing these homes. And that's what their readers are here for, as they sit in their hovels.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can you read? It has not been sold yet contrary to the reports. And he doesn't need any cash. He is separating himself from the businesses like he said he would.
Your post implied that he wasn’t selling his shares. My post says that he in the process of doing so, that’s all I wanted to clear up

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Puff generated and was paid a ton of money, but it doesnt mean he is good with money.

As a real estate agent, I cant even begin to explain this shyt. Its unheard of..but im not in this bracket of clients like Puff.

Its screams robbing Peter to pay Paul. Most banks dont like to be a 2nd line creditor especially for these amounts. I cant imagine 3rd line. Its weird as fuhk

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Even high net worth people don’t like to carry huge debts on homes… All of this equity talk is for the middle class, not “billionaires”. Irv Gotti himself said that he has been able to stay afloat and live well due to him buying his homes for cash and not over leveraging. Taking several loans out on one property is never good, no matter how you slice it.

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Even high net worth people don’t like to carry huge debts on homes… All of this equity talk is for the middle class, not “billionaires”. Irv Gotti himself said that he has been able to stay afloat and live well due to him buying his homes for cash and not over leveraging. Taking several loans out on one property is never good, no matter how you slice it.

Yeah.. if Math aint Math'n was a person

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
It’s a huge deal when you don’t have nearly enough assets or income to pay multiple lenders.

He’s not poor people broke, or Dame Dash broke, but he’s not doing well whatsoever
But there's nothing to make us believe this is true. That's why they're saying this is all sensationalism. A "billionaire" owes $100 million in mortgages and none are defaulted that we know of. At least wait for the foreclosures and/or bankruptcies. (Which I don't think the latter will happen.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I never doubted he had a lot of money, but always questioned where hundreds of millions would have came from. Same with most of those mentioned in that group.

A lot of those guys live like that, but with all this coming down on him, there will probably be some unraveling. The jet thing alone. Does Jay even have a jet like that?

there's always a lot of smoke and mirror in these things and when you earn a lot or have a lot, they will lend you a lot more. it's the way it goes. but, also people over extend and then lose major income, and can't keep paying down the loans.

Like how did Revolt make money? Did Revolt make any money?
how much did he make from Ciroc/parternship?

what other ventures did he have that brought in insane amounts of liquid cash on a monthly basis? or yearly basis.
Diageo's own spokesperson said they paid diddy nearly 1 billion throughout their partnership