Diddy: "I'm Truly Sorry"

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Its fake outrage cause everyone on this forum supports way worse things and rappers who have done worse everyday. What puff did was wrong but its right inline with the culture and hip hop yall love. 99% these dudes yall support rap about murder, pimping, womanizing, gang banging and drug dealing. Most of them have real court cases related to those things too. Young thug got 40+ bodies connected to him and that hasn't sparked any outrage on here or in the blogs. Is that not "insane shyt" to you? What would it take for you to care about all those families who buried their loved ones cause of thugger?

You only care about what they tell you to care about. That doesn't excuse diddy. Its more an indictment on you for taking your cues on what your should be morally outraged about from 50 cent and the shaderoom. Trump being found liable for rape isnt insane to you? Yall moral clowns still voting for him right? Same thing with biden who is supporting a genocide as we speak. Yall pick and chose with your morality. Nothing wrong with being a hypocrite. Just dont cry when its called out.

@Nigerianwonder

There is nuffin hiphop.
About the mass exodus.
stans have allowed to be grafted on to business of rap. Ehich had misappropriated the culture ofnhiphop wrongly. Via semantics derived from misappropriation of ruthless badboys run the world.

Hiphop main mores and norms are welled in being:

Anti violent
Anti gang
Anti homosexual

You are a toy talembout a culture. you have no real knowledge of. Past the misappropriated rap game. That has been misappropriated exclusively from puffs jiggy mantras and bullshyt pr stances.

Art Barr

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know you cant respond to what I said. I'll give you an out though. diddy is a monster. We can agree there. So if diddy is a monster for DV, then what is Young thug for killing 40+ people?

Show me one post of yours calling thug a monster or something worse and I will take back calling you a hypocrite. Matter of fact show me one post from the shaderoom or any popular black blog calling young thug a monster or something worse. I'll wait.. Your moral compass is compromised.
Thug is a monster and if you look through my posts you'll see me shytting all over Dre.

Puff shyt is caught on tape so the response is stronger. You can't be this dense.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thug is a monster and if you look through my posts you'll see me shytting all over Dre.

Puff shyt is caught on tape so the response is stronger. You can't be this dense.

The puff train started way before the tape came out this weekend. It started with the gossip blogs reporting on the "tea" about the cassie filing. Mainstream media picked it up after it was blown up on black social media.

There was never any outrage on thugger cause the blogs havent told yall to hate him yet.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The puff train started way before the tape came out this weekend. It started with the gossip blogs reporting on the "tea" about the cassie filing. Mainstream media picked it up after it was blown up on black social media.

There was never any outrage on thugger cause the blogs havent told yall to hate him yet.
Because he was always a terrible person :russ: you nikkas want to be different so bad

Being a contrarian does not make you interesting.

Last edited: