Diddy: "I'm Truly Sorry"

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
fukk puff. the red flags of his shady behavior was always there. not sure why it took so long when women in the past came out and said stuff about him. i think one of his baby moms and J Lo said he was abusive and toxic.

Daps
this should have been made before the video. This is on some oh, yall caught me shyt. Up until now this nikka been denying everything.

Yep. I can see why he didn't tho. Him releasing a video like this would def be used by prosecutors to give them a reason to look into him and see what's happening. But that wound up happening anyway.

Either way, time to get these dudes outta here. I'm sick of all these fxggots in the culture. All of them need to be called out and let's see who's standing when the dust settles.

Literal fxggots taking it up the booty but pretending to be tough guys on records. Hip hop should be abolished.

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh damn Los looking crazy tryna hide from the camera :russ:
:heh: shyt CRAZY

You can almost tell that Diddy's PR team hit the Paps and told him to get outside, he asked his guys to go for a walk but didn't tell them their would be cameras outside and Los thought he was gonna not cross Diddy but not be seen with him

So when he saw that camera his first instinct was to dip and his second was to text someone probably his girl like :to:

Hate it had to be my nikka but damn son