Didn't See This Coming: Mel Gibson A Candidate To Direct Suicide Squad 2

Daps
No sense of pride and/or aren't black for 100, Alex.
You got white people ready to boycott netflix just because of a show titled dear white people. Then you got black people saying "oh well you can't hate racists forever eventually you just have to accept it when they liken your people to wild animals." Hmm one group is on top while the other is on the bottom. nikkas lost

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I can hate racists forever and I'll never be aight man to a person who likens me, my family and my ancestors to a pack of wild animals. That's your choice though.

I feel you.... and i'm not exactly taking the stance you assume I'm taking.

Hate takes up a lot of energy and focus..... like the saying goes about the 7 muscles to smile and 32 muscles to frown.

When it comes to hate... its a strong emotion that is really draining on the soul.

Truthfully.... I just dont give a fukk.... and I'm not gonna spend my time thinking about him or what he feels.... Now should he ever be in my space and be bold enough to personally disrespect me like that..... he would have to brace himself for the violence that would come his way.

Plus not for nothing and not saying 2 wrongs dont make a right and it should be justified, but have you said anything fukked up about people like him, his family and ancestors? I think we all have..... theres this weird space of "pot calling kettle..." thing going on.

I'm old school.... say what you want to say if you bold enough but be prepared to face the consequences...... maybe I would get a pack of my boys to run a train on his wife while he watches:manny:

Justice dont need to be personal

Martha

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
You got white people ready to boycott netflix just because of a show titled dear white people. Then you got black people saying "oh well you can't hate racists forever eventually you just have to accept it when they liken your people to wild animals." Hmm one group is on top while the other is on the bottom. nikkas lost

You can stop hating someone and still not support them for their actions lol.

Hate is unhealthy to keep inside of you, sure, but supporting someone who openly shows that he thinks you and your people are inferior beings is a no go for me. Do ya'll tho, Everyone has a different code :manny:

Daps
I feel you.... and i'm not exactly taking the stance you assume I'm taking.

Hate takes up a lot of energy and focus..... like the saying goes about the 7 muscles to smile and 32 muscles to frown.

When it comes to hate... its a strong emotion that is really draining on the soul.

Truthfully.... I just dont give a fukk.... and I'm not gonna spend my time thinking about him or what he feels.... Now should he ever be in my space and be bold enough to personally disrespect me like that..... he would have to brace himself for the violence that would come his way.

Plus not for nothing and not saying 2 wrongs dont make a right and it should be justified, but have you said anything fukked up about people like him, his family and ancestors? I think we all have..... theres this weird space of "pot calling kettle..." thing going on.

I'm old school.... say what you want to say if you bold enough but be prepared to face the consequences...... maybe I would get a pack of my boys to run a train on his wife while he watches:manny:

Justice dont need to be personal

Martha
It takes more energy to go out and purchase a ticket to his movie then it does to stay at home and keep my money in my pocket. I'm not talking about smiling and frowning and muscles or any of that other dumb shyt.:yeshrug: I'm talking about keeping my money in my pocket rather than going out and financially supporting somebody that likens my people to animals:hubie:

Daps

Hate is unhealthy to keep inside of you, sure, but supporting someone who openly shows that he thinks you and your people are inferior beings is a no go for me. Do ya'll tho, Everyone has a different code :manny:
You guys talk in Tumblr posts hate has propelled the most dominant, most powerful group of people this world has ever seen to their position of dominance. Hate is good.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
For the record, I don't think Mel Gibson is really gonna get this job, but should he, I absolutely will not be watching any movie of his. My morals vs. a 2 hour movie that probably won't even be that good is an easy call to make 10 times outta 10

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It takes more energy to go out and purchase a ticket to his movie then it does to stay at home and keep my money in my pocket. I'm not talking about smiling and frowning and muscles or any of that other dumb shyt.:yeshrug: I'm talking about keeping my money in my pocket rather than going out and financially supporting somebody that likens my people to animals:hubie:

If you bootleg a DC movie or dont support it... I'm telling you right now.... certain DC Stans in here that take this seriously gonna come for your head, neg you, and call you a Marvel stan that likes that "drivel" :mjlol:

I dont need to name names... but I'm telling you... You just made they list and they will be watching you from here on out:mjgrin:

Martha

Daps
If you bootleg a DC movie or dont support it... I'm telling you right now.... certain DC Stans in here that take this seriously gonna come for your head, neg you, and call you a Marvel stan that likes that "drivel" :mjlol:

I dont need to name names... but I'm telling you... You just made they list and they will be watching you from here on out:mjgrin:

Martha
I actually prefer the tone of the D.C. movies I think they're more ambitious. But I try not to consciously give my money to racists whenever possible as a rule of thumb.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I actually prefer the tone of the D.C. movies I think they're more ambitious. But I try not to consciously give my money to racists whenever possible as a rule of thumb.

I hear you but just a warning, should he get the job and you stand firmly in your stance.... they gonna come for you. You either with them or against them.

Word... no doubt... I appreciate the discussion my brother..... I'm about to watch Green Lantern now

Martha

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:patrice: Mel doesn't really make popcorn/blockbuster movies. Interesting to put him in consideration but it feels doubtful on him being chosen.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

nikkas really being like i dont care if he is racist as long as he makes a good movie :mjlol:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
nikkas really being like i dont care if he is racist as long as he makes a good movie :mjlol:
Let's take a look one more time at your reaction to mel being linked to iron man 4.

The haters gonna be mad at this one :banderas:

Feed us marvel :feedme:

:mjlol: you and everybody that dapped you is a Clown.

Dudes love having a moral stance until it's something they like.

Support ike perlmutter but be mad at mel brehs :mjlol:

The same ike who had no problem replacing Terrance howard as Don Cheadle because "nobody could tell the difference anyway" bit yall loved it :mjlol:

Be hypocritical clowns brehs :mjlol:

Yall dudes would bend over and accept anything as long as that Disney name is attached :mjlol:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
:mindblown:

The amount of posters saying "he racist but he's a good director" WTF?

He literally talked shyt on Jews and said that his wife would be raped by a pack of ******s.

I understand the whole of Hollywood is racist. Yes it is.

But to have someone BLATANTLY with physical evidence disrespect non-white people and you all are okay with it?

At least be neutral with white people who hide their racism, because you can't prove it.

But to be cool with it. like he's racist but his movies are dope so :manny:.

fukk that. :scust: I quit. I'm out. Y'all are trash it's disgusting.