Didn't See This Coming: Mel Gibson A Candidate To Direct Suicide Squad 2

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:mindblown:

The amount of posters saying "he racist but he's a good director" WTF?

He literally talked shyt on Jews and said that his wife would be raped by a pack of ******s.

I understand the whole of Hollywood is racist. Yes it is.

But to have someone BLATANTLY with physical evidence disrespect non-white people and you all are okay with it?

At least be neutral with white people who hide their racism, because you can't prove it.

But to be cool with it. like he's racist but his movies are dope so :manny:.

fukk that. :scust: I quit. I'm out. Y'all are trash it's disgusting.
I had NO plans on posting in this thread but...

:deadmanny:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's possible for Mel to be a piece of crap and acknowledge him for being a good director. Doesn't mean I'm going to see the flick nor does it mean anyone else who said that will or would either. But I also agree with everyone who said hating someone takes a whole lot of energy. I don't hate the dude I don't know him. And if he directs the movie it gives me pause but my personal feelings have no bearing on how skilled he is behind the camera. The article I posted yesterday summed it up perfectly: he's a dikk but he's a great director and both those things can be true at the same time

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Let's take a look one more time at your reaction to mel being linked to iron man 4.

:mjlol: you and everybody that dapped you is a Clown.

Dudes love having a moral stance until it's something they like.

Support ike perlmutter but be mad at mel brehs :mjlol:

The same ike who had no problem replacing Terrance howard as Don Cheadle because "nobody could tell the difference anyway" bit yall loved it :mjlol:

Be hypocritical clowns brehs :mjlol:

Yall dudes would bend over and accept anything as long as that Disney name is attached :mjlol:
:jbhmm:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could care less who's directing it. I haven't been convinced WB can write a good DCCU story in any of their films.

SS was okay but it was all over the place. I'm not sure many people were hyped up and couldn't wait for a SS2.

They could tell me Christopher Nolan's directing and I still would have my doubts because nothing really good has come out of this DCCU.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

He literally talked shyt on Jews and said that his wife would be raped by a pack of ******s.

But to have someone BLATANTLY with physical evidence disrespect non-white people and you all are okay with it?

At least be neutral with white people who hide their racism, because you can't prove it.

R Kelly is a piece of shyt pedo but makes good music. :troll:

Didn't Mel apologize? :troll:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Let's take a look one more time at your reaction to mel being linked to iron man 4.

:mjlol: you and everybody that dapped you is a Clown.

Dudes love having a moral stance until it's something they like.

Support ike perlmutter but be mad at mel brehs :mjlol:

The same ike who had no problem replacing Terrance howard as Don Cheadle because "nobody could tell the difference anyway" bit yall loved it :mjlol:

Be hypocritical clowns brehs :mjlol:

Yall dudes would bend over and accept anything as long as that Disney name is attached :mjlol:

@wire28 keypad is not working at the moment and asked me to respond for him

full

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

I have a simple way I feel about Mel. Back when the shyt went down I said my piece on him but I'm not gonna sit here and hate on people forever. Mel never made any excuses and to this day maintains that he can't ever take back or make right the things he said, he can only move on and try his best not be that guy anymore. That shyt might mean nothing to you and that's your choice, but I've made my peace with it.

I might be a bitter ass person sometimes but I'm willing to give everyone a second chance. I never believe things are as black & white as some folks would love the world to be, and that's it for me. If I couldn't look past that shyt I wouldn't even know what I'm doing on the Coli where some boards runs rampant with homophobia and a thoroughbred hatred against interaction between white and black people of any sort.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone that has or will post in this thread is currently supporting a person or company that has done or said some reprehensible shyt.

Most of us are posting in this thread using smartphones that were assembled using slave labor, We live on stolen land, we support films, tv shows, and actors that donate money to political parties that actively work against us and seek to harm marginalized communities.

Each and every one of us constantly pick and choose where exactly we draw the line. Muthafukkas will rail against Mel Gibson getting work then put on their Beats by Dre headphones and listen to a song featuring R Kelly.

At some point you gotta grow the fukk up. Everybody has a little bit of blood on their hands. You wanna forgive Mel Gibson cool, you gotta reconcile that with you own personal moral code. You never wanna forgive Mel Gibson, that's cool too, but don't at like you're not out here supporting racist, sexist, anti-semetic motherfukkers too.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Neither side really wants to talk about supporting films based on racist shyt.

Niccaz in here talking shyt yet repping Disney :russ: