DIET CHEAT DAY APPRECIATION (What do you guys usually eat on cheat days)

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I like popcorn.I started off keto lost weight switched to low carb. Popcorn ain’t nothing but empty carbs.
3 cups of air popped is like 18 carbs. That’s a lot of volume for that amount of carbs.

Of course how people attack/define low carb is going to vary but in the grand scheme it can actually be a pretty carb friendly snack by volume.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
3 cups of air popped is like 18 carbs. That’s a lot of volume for that amount of carbs.

Of course how people attack/define low carb is going to vary but in the grand scheme it can actually be a pretty carb friendly snack by volume.
I can eat 1000cal worth of popcorn in one day . It’s my weakness. I’m getting old and after my baby I saw how easy it was for me to put on weight so I’m watching everything. So yeah if you eat a few cups you good, for me I treat myself on Saturdays by going in on popcorn. I eat skinny pop with sea salt. Once I get to 120 then my cheat meal gonna be pasta :wow:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Actual cakes?

nah these

protein pancake mix

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
I've been craving a cheesy bread from Domino's. I usually have two or three "cheat meals" a week. But I wouldn't call em full meals. Might be something like 4 fried chicken wings from the Chinese. Which i lump into my IIFYM. had 4 today for about 400ish calories. 40G fat like 8G carbs and 39G protein so not the greatest but not the worst. Or I might eat a bacon egg and cheese. Something light. And I just lower the carb intake for the day to stay under my overall 2000 calories cut And I hit my protein as usual.

Sunday is usually when I get a real cheat meal. Some shyt like 2 slices of pizza, a fruit juice and some gummi bears. Or a large oxtail with rice and peas. Some greasy delicious shyt. Tomorrow it's cheesy bread for sure.

D4dt3efWkAgAq0R.jpg

:ohlawd: Times like this I wish I still smoked and could eat it high but then I'd probably go in that bih high af and order a cheesy bread, a pie, wings, two lava cakes and a 2 liter Sprite and ruin everything :pachaha: