Digging With Madlib (Video)

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
madlib-450x296.jpg

Behind the scenes: As part of a collaboration with the Red Bull Music Academy during the Academy’s New York Festival, Steve Sweatpants of Street Dreams photographed Madlib’s journey to Hoboken, NJ to dig for rare Brazillian records with Joel Stones & Egon.

@tuckdog @Wenzel Dashington @Craig Doyle @((ReFleX)) @gragra @I'z @Cadillac @MrPentatonic @Animal House @Insensitive @NVious @EA @Billy Ocean @Method Man @Funcrusher @Wallychamp @WuGambino @Urbanmiracle @KILLAKUTT7 @2meo @Hades @NormanConnors @Brayden @Ensi @JaneG33 @stomachlines @shopant @treezee @Yoda @Illeye buckmatic @Deltron @JordanWearinThe45 @Art Barr @Piff Perkins @atlbound @hustlemania @TEKBEATZ @OnlyInCalifornia @West Coast Avenger @Shogun @smitty22 @Heretic @MTAFZ @MichaelStrathanGap @Mac Man @DEAD7 @7Revo @Gentle Jones @Lord Mecca @TrapHouse Rock @CSquare43 @4everhumble @Shabazz Mathematics Allah @Rakim Allah @The HONORABLE SKJ @DANJ! @TezMilli @Tuaminator @JCalli @JulesWinfield @The_Hillsta @TheDarceKnight @profound @ThreeLetterAgency @*crackSTAR*@Bret Easton Ellis @H.R. Puff-N-Bluntz @Cole Cash @mbewane @Groot @Morose Zeitgeist @Pinyapplesuckas @Mr. Negative @KxngKobruh @Da_Eggman @StillNotSoft @mobbinfms @Ziggiy @MikeyC @Slowpoke @Danie84

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps
waiting on that gibbs

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
Madlib looks like Roc Marci in that thumbnail for the video:russ:

:salute: for posting. Anything madlib related here gets a dap and rep from me :smugbiden:

I loaded up his entire discography on my phone for the spring/summer and just been keeping it on shuffle. So many blessings have been coming my way ever since I did that..how can you be mad when you got Shades of Blue playing in your headphones :dahell: :lawd: