Dipset Reunion Concert...

McSpacey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
8392643427_19a28abb3b.jpg

This coming March, The Diplomats’ street classic Diplomatic Immunity album will hit the ten year mark. To celebrate, Cam’Ron, Jim Jones, Juelz Santana, and Freekey Zekey team up with InFlexWeTrust for a special one-night only concert. Mainly back the soulful sampled sounds of production team The Heatmakerz, the double-disc LP sold 500,000 units officially making the cult-favorite a platinum album. Could we see appearances from Master P, DMX, or Freeway? Will the crew debut a new song? We’ll all find out when the show goes down on Monday, March 25 at B.B. Kings in New York City.

Source: MissInfo.tv

:ahh: :salute:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
i need me one of the vampire life shirts... :to: Dip Set... get ya bytch wet

McSpacey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
im pretty sure theyve had 2 or 3 of these already...nobody seemed to care as much as they were expecting :heh:

:flabbynsick:

It wasn't complete before cause Juelz was holding everything up. He admitted to this a few days ago...

"I wasn't doing music for me, so I couldn't sit down and agree to do a Diplomat album. I didn't know what the intentions [were] -- nothing, I was still in chill mode at that time," he said. "Now I know it can get done is what I'm saying because I'm working, I know Cam is willing to do it -- he's probably working. Jim I know he's always working doing what he's doing."

Source: MTV

Now that everyone is on board though there's a good chance of it being monumental!

McSpacey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
it's sad dipset can't afford good beats anymore what happened to the heatmakerz?

Juelz just dropped a mixtape that features: Jadakiss, Rick Ross, Meek Mill, Fabolous, Lil Wayne, Yo Gotti, Wiz Khalifa, Lloyd Banks, Future, Jeremih, Lil Durk , Wale, and Lil Reese. Do you honestly believe he can afford all of those high-profile features, but can't afford beats? I don't think it's a matter of being able to afford good beats or not.. Dipset has never been followers and used producers of the moment. When they had their run using the Heatmakerz the Heatmakerz were something that the game wasn't ready for so they took it by storm because they had a brand new fresg sound. I think Dipset is scouting right now for some new talent and are looking for something unique, but until then they're just getting their names back on the map. At the concert in March though I believe they will unveil some of what the new Dipset has in store.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Juelz just dropped a mixtape that features: Jadakiss, Rick Ross, Meek Mill, Fabolous, Lil Wayne, Yo Gotti, Wiz Khalifa, Lloyd Banks, Future, Jeremih, Lil Durk , Wale, and Lil Reese. Do you honestly believe he can afford all of those high-profile features, but can't afford beats? I don't think it's a matter of being able to afford good beats or not.. Dipset has never been followers and used producers of the moment. When they had their run using the Heatmakerz the Heatmakerz were something that the game wasn't ready for so they took it by storm because they had a brand new fresg sound. I think Dipset is scouting right now for some new talent and are looking for something unique, but until then they're just getting their names back on the map. At the concert in March though I believe they will unveil some of what the new Dipset has in store.

those guys are literally on every mixtape though lol

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli

ALot of the time ppl trade verses for free. Thats why Juelz was on Future's "YSL Cheetah" and now Future's on Juelz's shyt. Lil Reese might have done Bodies in exchange for the juelz verse on Rollie on my wrist :yeshrug:

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
juelz ain't pay for those features.

i know he fukks with wayne, fab, banks... ross said he does features for free on mixtapes when he fukks with the artist... meek mill probably will be similar.

he prob got some relationships with the other dudes.

no way is juelz paying big money for mixtape features.