FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
8392643427_19a28abb3b.jpg

:ahh: :salute:

:mindblown:

Damn Cam you been in florida too long doggie.......swagg all fucced up :sadbron:

McSpacey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
ALot of the time ppl trade verses for free. Thats why Juelz was on Future's "YSL Cheetah" and now Future's on Juelz's shyt. Lil Reese might have done Bodies in exchange for the juelz verse on Rollie on my wrist :yeshrug:

True, but if he could call in those type of favors for verses I'm pretty sure he could do the same with beats. He could have easily asked Reese or Durk to plug him in with Chop and promised Chop a verse in the near future for whatever project he's working on. I could see if he would have called in a bunch of old favors and worked with artist he's always worked with, but dude has new faces like future on there.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fokk up b :comeon:

aren't you affiliated with Fabolous or something :mjpls:

ya boy was just rapping on a She Will bite that's not even by the same producer :mjpls:

at least Budden got his I'm On One bite from the same producer

Yeah I am, and So.

franknitty711

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The Diplomat Reunion shows have been lackluster. There has been no new music in a year outside of the single. I think they dropped the ball.

They needed to strike fast. With a group of rappers though, it can be the most difficult dealing with everyones personalities. I can speak to this , people always ask me why there hasn't been a Mob Figaz album in 10 years (smh)....it gets hard when everyone gets money trust that. It should be easy, but its not though (wish I could articulate better).

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas call theyself comin back like Bobby Brown in the Thug Luvin video:laff:.....but nothin near the same swag,Bobby had me convinced he wuz comin back,Bobby had me rootin for him to come back and take over rnb:ohlawd:

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
idk brehs, it just aint the same anymore...how many times can you do a reunion and expect ppl to take it seriously?

at this point theyre better off mentoring young rappers...which aint gonna happen