Disgusting. Cac makes $28,000 every 9 seconds

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
OP arent u unemployed?

And yeah that sucks but thats where we are headed. Haves and have nots. Still gonna order off Amazon though

I've been home schooling my sons because I don't trust the public education system in this country to teach my sons applicable skills to be productive and helpful members of their community, coconut.

Valuations and paper networth are NOT what you are presenting them to be

Having AMZN in your portfolio >>> being an ideological anarchist

Our people having a proper, healthy work-life balance, proper paying wages, direct democracy and co-ownership of their work place, affordable housing, healthcare and free college/vocational training >>>>>>>>>> Some bald headed cac being a trillionaire in 10 years.

But I guess it's gonna take our people living in slums that would make India blush for some of you to see the bigger picture.

But knowing the parasitic nature of capitalists, whether cac or not, they'd find a way to make a buck off of the misery of black and other marginalized people.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I've been home schooling my sons because I don't trust the public education system in this country to teach my sons applicable skills to be productive and helpful members of their community, coconut.

So u use ur sons as an excuse to be an unemployed bum that lives off his baby mother? Awesome.

Wal mart not hiring anymore? U can always be a pet groomer.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
So u use ur sons as an excuse to be an unemployed bum that lives off his baby mother? Awesome.

Wal mart not hiring anymore? U can always be a pet groomer.

Why would I work for wal-mart, when I make decent side money with my handyman shyt:patrice:

No wonder you "joined" the military, not only are you trash at critical thinking, you also give horrible advice.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been home schooling my sons because I don't trust the public education system in this country to teach my sons applicable skills to be productive and helpful members of their community, coconut..
:dwillhuh:

Our people having a proper, healthy work-life balance, proper paying wages, direct democracy and co-ownership of their work place, affordable housing, healthcare and free college/vocational training >>>>>>>>>> Some bald headed cac being a trillionaire in 10 years.

But I guess it's gonna take our people living in slums that would make India blush for some of you to see the bigger picture.

But knowing the parasitic nature of capitalists, whether cac or not, they'd find a way to make a buck off of the misery of black and other marginalized people.

There's no bigger picture... the market dictates your worth and that's it

You better equip your offspring on how to compete instead of this hippie babble

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Be an unemployed bum and blame it on ur kids brehs

defend white people who wouldn't even spit on you at the expense of brown people dying.

:dwillhuh:

There's no bigger picture... the market dictates your worth and that's it

You better equip your offspring on how to compete instead of this hippie babble

I actually am doing just that, but not so they can just be small business tyrants, but to be providers and nurturers of whatever community they choose to live in.

but it's really sad that you think the idea of our people having a better life based on mutual aid and other community issued incentives that would greatly enrich our overall quality of life as just "hippie babble" when history shows us otherwise.

Fred Hampton warned us of people like you.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
defend white people who wouldn't even spit on you at the expense of brown people dying.

I actually am doing just that, but not so they can just be small business tyrants, but to be providers and nurturers of whatever community they choose to live in.

but it's really sad that you think the idea of our people having a better life based on mutual aid and other community issued incentives that would greatly enrich our overall quality of life as just "hippie babble" when history shows us otherwise.

Fred Hampton warned us of people like you.
Defend brown people who wouldnt piss on u if u were on fire brehs

Use ur kids as an excuse to be a failure brehs

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
80 million shares
tenor.gif

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
The MEDIAN is $28,000 :picard:

I know some people that worked for Amazon’s warehouses. Straight slavery

FSP

Banned
Daps
Nobody was there when he started out, why on earth should he earn the same as Employee #50,312?

Not a single person on here has not ever bought or visited amazon.com, that is total domination and he's got them there by coming up with this, having a vision and building the right team. I have two books on Amazon and there are definitely some shady practices in how they treat employees - I personally get why people aren't happy about working there, but when it comes to the results - this dude earned them billions and should be rewarded for it. I am not the 'fukk everybody just make money' type don't get me wrong, he should most definitely use his means to help the less fortunate, Amazon should most definitely make sure they pay all their employees what they are worth including the entry level employees. They don't have to pay minimum wage, they should pay more and make their employees as happy as their customers - that is my one big knock on their organization. BUT.. he earned that money. And of course it's ridiculous that people are starving and he makes their salary in 9 seconds, but we - and this is reality - live in a capitalistic world.. and he maxed out on his opportunities as a white guy in the right time, right place with the right vision.
This shyt is always so misleading. He doesn't have that much cash, he just has that much stock, which he does deserve since he founded the company and grew it. Its also a variable asset so it cant really be quantified in those terms. Even if he tried to sell it all, the sheer volume of it would flood the market and tank the price before he could get the 133 billion in dollar amount its currently worth.its's not like the brinks truck was backing up on his house everyday with $100 bills.

I do think that he is lowballing his employees though.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
This shyt is always so misleading. He doesn't have that much cash, he just has that much stock, which he does deserve since he founded the company and grew it. Its also a variable asset so it cant really be quantified in those terms. Even if he tried to sell it all, the sheer volume of it would flood the market and tank the price before he could get the 133 billion in dollar amount its currently worth.its's not like the brinks truck was backing up on his house everyday with $100 bills.
Good explanation. A lot of people do absolutely not realize what you just said. 'This dude is worth 130 billion' to them is 'he has 130 billion in his bank account!?'. They don't get that a lot of this is not cash, most of it is not cash (on purpose!).

The funny thing breh is, everybody wants to get rich. Barely anybody has a grasp on basic finances. So financial talk is boring, people would rather read Kim Kardashian's twitter feed than the Financial Times... but this also directly reflects their financial situation. And I'm not near where I want to be don't get me wrong, but most people don't even CONSIDER that they should have several sources of income. It's very rare to hear people pro-actively speaking about this.. So the average person has NO IDEA that this dude has a lot of his money in shares, investments etc. they think 'this dude is making way more per month than I do!' and keep clocking in..

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As long as China exists, this tactic won't work. What African and South-American countries should focus on is becoming a competitor to China, by being able to produce items the world needs for very cheap China has become the world's #1 economic power. That's what they should be focusing on.

Here's the thing:

When you start building things, you are very shytty at doing it. When you attempt to do it at scale, it makes it exponentially harder to make high quality products.

When you make shytty products, not enough people buy them, and you can't keep the lights on long enough to get good at it.

All of this is made worse by the lack of good infrastructure to even transport the goods around and out of Africa. There's very little incentive for companies to move their supply chain there vs. pretty much any part of Asia (including India).

That's why the only hope African economies have is to, at least in the beginning, be highly protectionist until they can get some solid manufacturing experience and decent roads built.