Disney Animated Films Appreciation Thread

What is the greatest Disney animated film of all-time?

• Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

• Fantasia 2000

• Bambi

• Alice in Wonderland

• Sleeping Beauty

• The Jungle Book

• Robin Hood

• Frozen

• The Little Mermaid

• Beauty and the Beast

• Aladdin

• The Lion King

• The Hunchback of Notre Dame

• Lilo & Stitch

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
No love for a goofy movie? I got my swag from max :wow:

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

isisleo86

All Star
Daps
Also...do any of you guys think Frollo might be the best villain in Disney?

The Hunch back is definitely a dark theme cartoon movie :smile: :(

HBND always made me uneasy. I watched once as a kid, never watched again until about a year ago. That movie was highly disturbing, I think because it was so realistic (outside of the gargoyles). Frollo was indeed very evil, very true to life like these religious leaders.

As for the best series The Lion King is always at the top.

Alladin was great. Good story and great songs, a fun movie. :ehh:

Beauty and the Beast, ok story (the witch at the beginning did beast dirty as fukk:pacspit:) , beautifully animated, great songs. :ehh:

The Little mermaid was my favorite until Lion king came out. I loved Ariel as a kid. Story was fukked up (she threw her family away, gave up her voice to try to get a man, who was about to marry another woman:gucci:)

Alice in Wonderland, very fun, trippy movie. I loved the hooka smoking worm, flamingo golf game, painting the red Rose's, and the cat. The part where the walrus ate the baby scallops was fukked up though. :francis:

Frozen didn't halfway meet the hype. The snowman was the best part. I hated the red head sister and her singing was cringy as fukk. I hated that movie!

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
HBND always made me uneasy. I watched once as a kid, never watched again until about a year ago. That movie was highly disturbing, I think because it was so realistic (outside of the gargoyles). Frollo was indeed very evil, very true to life like these religious leaders.

As for the best series The Lion King is always at the top.

Alladin was great. Good story and great songs, a fun movie. :ehh:

Beauty and the Beast, ok story (the witch at the beginning did beast dirty as fukk:pacspit:) , beautifully animated, great songs. :ehh:

The Little mermaid was my favorite until Lion king came out. I loved Ariel as a kid. Story was fukked up (she threw her family away, gave up her voice to try to get a man, who was about to marry another woman:gucci:)

Alice in Wonderland, very fun, trippy movie. I loved the hooka smoking worm, flamingo golf game, painting the red Rose's, and the cat. The part where the walrus ate the baby scallops was fukked up though. :francis:

Frozen didn't halfway meet the hype. The snowman was the best part. I hated the red head sister and her singing was cringy as fukk. I hated that movie!

Yes Alice in wonderland was a bizarre movie and life is weird :smile: :krs: