Disney Buys LucasFilm, Star Wars Episode 7 Announced For 2015

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Only thing I implore for is can we PLEASE get more than one Black character in a galaxy far far away? We got Lando in the OG trilogy and the Boss Muthafukka Sam Jackson himself in the prequels but this "One nikka per trilogy" shyt is getting old. I know Star Wars is going to be a Cacfest and I except it, really I do, but at least can we get some black senators, some black bar patrons, some black Padawan trainees, to go along with the ONE black Jedi we'll probably get along with a Lando cameo? That's all I'm asking Disney, that's all I'm asking

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
It's not Disney. George Lucas outlined Episode VII, VIII and XI and they are writing the scripts based on his outlines. The only Cannon in Star Wars is the Original Trilogy 1st. That's the main cannon. The Books are a lot of hypotheticals and what if's. I'm sure some of the material from the books will make it and a lot of it won't. Lucas used the whole Lava planet in "Episode III" based on a Star Wars book so I'm sure they will have nods to the books too as far as Luke, Han and Leia's kids.
So the Expanded Universe ain't canon? The Old Republic ain't canon breh? :dahell: Disney done reneged all that piff to officially licensed only? Corrupting minds since 1900 something :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
So the Expanded Universe ain't canon? The Old Republic ain't canon breh? :dahell: Disney done reneged all that piff to officially licensed only? Corrupting minds since 1900 something :wow:

A few of the stuff is canon if it's DIRECTLY endorsed by Lucas. I think that the Old Republic is canon as well as the Force Unleashed Video Games, The Clone Wars television show, and the upcoming Star Wars Rebels. Most, if not ALL of the Expanded Universe novels are not canon and subject to be thrown in the bushes if Lucas ever felt like it. The direct sequel novels including the ones with the Skywalker children are bushes status

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If they would've released this shyt on Christmas Day 2015 can you IMAGINE the amount of fukkery that would've taken place. This shyt is getting ready to SMASH Titanic levels of insanity. That's the ONLY movie I can remember in my lifetime that had lines for weeks on end. Every white person in THE WORLD went to see that movie. Avengers had crazy hype too, one of the only movies I personally went to theaters to see and it was so packed people were actually just standing off to the side watching it....

But this shyt RIGHT HERE:gladbron:

That's why they are releasing it a week before Christmas to try and soften demand but that's not going to work. It's going to break the December Record then turn around and break the Christmas record. Avatar part 1 came out the same timeframe in 2009 and look at what happen. You know "Episode VII" is going to be in 3D too so nothing is stopping Episode VII Christmas time, it's going to be insane at the Box Office.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

I never said the Expanded universe wasn't canon, I said the Original Star Wars Trilogy is the MAIN Canon over the books, videos games and everything else. So the Movies supersede whatever happen in the books. Lucas is the one who created the franchise. Sure he let other authors write stories but Lucas is the end all be all in canon of Star Wars. If anything I think he will keep Luke, Han and Leia Kids names the same from the books but nothing is a lock.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A few of the stuff is canon if it's DIRECTLY endorsed by Lucas. I think that the Old Republic is canon as well as the Force Unleashed Video Games, The Clone Wars television show, and the upcoming Star Wars Rebels. Most, if not ALL of the Expanded Universe novels are not canon and subject to be thrown in the bushes if Lucas ever felt like it. The direct sequel novels including the ones with the Skywalker children are bushes status
Thrawn Trillogy, Tales of The Jedi, Darth Plagueis, Blood Ties – A Tale Of Jango And Boba Fett, Darth Bane trilogy and Jacen Solo's existance all thrown in the bushes? :to: all them comics and media I collected for nothing :damn: no point in dreaming about having a movie out of them right? this shyt right here man, fukk this
ibiCFyZwZjSJcW.png

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
JJ ABRAMS: EPISODE VII will be released in 3D and in IMAX

Ok, it's over. You are going to have to buy tickets probably a month in advance.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thrawn Trillogy, Tales of The Jedi, Darth Plagueis, Blood Ties – A Tale Of Jango And Boba Fett, Darth Bane trilogy and Jacen Solo's existance all thrown in the bushes? :to: all them comics and media I collected for nothing :damn: no point in dreaming about having a movie out of them right? this shyt right here man, fukk this
ibiCFyZwZjSJcW.png
Did you ever read the darth maul book ? It started a smuggler his bodyguard droid and a young Jedi. Great book

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Its crazy how Dice is making a battlefield type star wars game

Visceral is making a dead space type star wars game

and EA is making a Mass Effect type star wars game.

:whoo:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Lupita in star wars?

Lupita Nyong'o’s debut in 12 YEARS A SLAVE was nothing short of perfect. The actress pretty much stole the spotlight every time she was given the opportunity. Her speech after accepting the Oscar for Best Supporting Actress was inspiring to anyone out there with a dream. Basically, she deserves all the success that comes her way.

What’s the best way to follow up with an Oscar win? A role in STAR WARS: EPISODE VII. Sources close to The Hollywood reporter say that the actress met with director J.J. Abrams a few days before her Oscar win. Since it is both a STAR WARS film and under the thumb of Abrams, there’s a good amount of secrecy when it comes to any revealing notes on the project. The site mentions that Nyong’o might be up for a role as a ”descendent of Obi-Wan Kenobi, which has been described as a non-Caucasian role.”

I hope that Nyong’o scores a role in the film. She would be a great Jedi.

The last rumors we heard on casting had to do with the male lead which was down to a shortlist of candidates including: Jesse Plemons, Ed Speleers, and John Boyega. There’s also the buzz on GIRLS’ Adam Driver scoring the part of the leading villain. Some pretty out there casting so far.

Would you like to see Nyong’o wield a lightsaber?

- See more at: http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/lup...or-star-wars-episode-vii#sthash.A0w3BFvO.dpuf

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Its crazy how Dice is making a battlefield type star wars game

Visceral is making a dead space type star wars game

and EA is making a Mass Effect type star wars game.

:banderas: we kinda need a FPS doe :mjpls:
Dead Space type of game, shouldn't that be Star Wars 1313 that EA(Disney) :camby: cause they want to make money on the movies first? :heh: