Disney Buys LucasFilm, Star Wars Episode 7 Announced For 2015

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
with the rumors of rumors of N'yongo and Attack the Block kid, they better not fukk around and make some completely unnecessary adoption storyline or something. Completely fine with those actors being Windus or Calrissians, but i assume the main cast will be Solo/Skywalkers?

no cism.
No cism too, I don't want no mixed kids either
i2YfwoTN6tLVz.png

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Bad News for the Star Wars Extended Universe Fans. Lucasfilm has now said the new movies will not follow any of the Extended Universe. Here's the Press Release:

The Legendary Star Wars Expanded Universe Turns a New Page | StarWars.com

Here are the new books coming out as the start of the new "Canon" in the Star Wars Universe:

BmFvi15CUAIN7Kb.jpg

STAR WARS: TARKIN by James Luceno, on sale November 4, 2014

In our second upcoming novel created in collaboration with the Lucasfilm Story Group, bestselling Star Wars veteran James Luceno gives Tarkin the Darth Plagueis treatment, bringing a legendary character from A New Hope to full, fascinating life. Coming November 4, 2014. Jacket art by David Smit.

BmF7DhpCYAA6wDg.jpg

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away….
STAR WARS: HEIR TO THE JEDI by Kevin Hearne

A thrilling new adventure set between A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back, and—for the first time ever—written entirely from Luke Skywalker's first-person point of view. Created in collaboration with the Lucasfilm Story Group. Coming January 2015. Jacket art by Larry Rostant.

BmF7RSjCQAAZbb1.jpg

STAR WARS: LORDS OF THE SITH by Paul S. Kemp

When the Emperor and his notorious apprentice, Darth Vader, find themselves stranded in the middle of insurgent action on an inhospitable planet, they must rely solely on each other, the Force, and their awesome martial skills to prevail. Created in collaboration with the Lucasfilm Story Group. Coming March 2015. Jacket art by Aaron McBride.

Star-Wars-A-New-Dawn-550x836.jpg

STAR WARS: A NEW DAWN by John Jackson Miller

Our very first official canon novel set solidly in the legendary "Dark Times" between Episodes III and IV, A NEW DAWN will introduce readers to two main characters from the upcoming Star Wars: Rebels animated series—Kanan Jarrus and Hera Syndulla—and will feature jacket art by Doug Wheatley, as well as a foreword by Dave Filoni, one of the executive producers of The Clone Wars and Star Wars: Rebels. It goes on sale September 2, 2014.

So the OFFICIAL STAR WARS CANON IS:

*Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
*Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
*Star Wars: The Clone Wars Animated Film
*Star Wars The Clone Wars Animated Series
*Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
*Star Wars: Talkin (Novel)
*Star Wars: A New Dawn (Novel)
*Star Wars: Rebels Animated Series
*Star Wars: Lords of the Sith (Novel)
*Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
*Star Wars: Heir to the Jedi (Novel)
*Star Wars Episode V: Empire Strikes Back
*Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
*Star Wars Episode VII

I always vied the Expanded Universe as a big "What If" in Star Wars so them making them "Legends" Stories within the universe works for me. That's no disrespect to all those authors and fans of the books, games etc but technically Lucas is the creator and writer of the franchise. So he creates the main canon of Star Wars.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bad News for the Star Wars Extended Universe Fans. Lucasfilm has now said the new movies will not follow any of the Extended Universe. Here's the Press Release:

The Legendary Star Wars Expanded Universe Turns a New Page | StarWars.com

Here are the new books coming out as the start of the new "Canon" in the Star Wars Universe:

BmFvi15CUAIN7Kb.jpg

STAR WARS: TARKIN by James Luceno, on sale November 4, 2014

In our second upcoming novel created in collaboration with the Lucasfilm Story Group, bestselling Star Wars veteran James Luceno gives Tarkin the Darth Plagueis treatment, bringing a legendary character from A New Hope to full, fascinating life. Coming November 4, 2014. Jacket art by David Smit.

BmF7DhpCYAA6wDg.jpg

STAR WARS: HEIR TO THE JEDI by Kevin Hearne

A thrilling new adventure set between A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back, and—for the first time ever—written entirely from Luke Skywalker's first-person point of view. Created in collaboration with the Lucasfilm Story Group. Coming January 2015. Jacket art by Larry Rostant.

BmF7RSjCQAAZbb1.jpg

STAR WARS: LORDS OF THE SITH by Paul S. Kemp

When the Emperor and his notorious apprentice, Darth Vader, find themselves stranded in the middle of insurgent action on an inhospitable planet, they must rely solely on each other, the Force, and their awesome martial skills to prevail. Created in collaboration with the Lucasfilm Story Group. Coming March 2015. Jacket art by Aaron McBride.

Star-Wars-A-New-Dawn-550x836.jpg

STAR WARS: A NEW DAWN by John Jackson Miller

Our very first official canon novel set solidly in the legendary "Dark Times" between Episodes III and IV, A NEW DAWN will introduce readers to two main characters from the upcoming Star Wars: Rebels animated series—Kanan Jarrus and Hera Syndulla—and will feature jacket art by Doug Wheatley, as well as a foreword by Dave Filoni, one of the executive producers of The Clone Wars and Star Wars: Rebels. It goes on sale September 2, 2014.

So the OFFICIAL STAR WARS CANON IS:

*Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
*Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
*Star Wars: The Clone Wars Animated Film
*Star Wars The Clone Wars Animated Series
*Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
*Star Wars: Talkin (Novel)
*Star Wars: A New Dawn (Novel)
*Star Wars: Rebels Animated Series
*Star Wars: Lords of the Sith (Novel)
*Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
*Star Wars: Heir to the Jedi (Novel)
*Star Wars Episode V: Empire Strikes Back
*Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
*Star Wars Episode VII

I always vied the Expanded Universe as a big "What If" in Star Wars so them making them "Legends" Stories within the universe works for me. That's no disrespect to all those authors and fans of the books, games etc but technically Lucas is the creator and writer of the franchise. So he creates the main canon of Star Wars.
well they kinda had to just to be able to tell the story they wanted to and have it take place after return of the Jedi. they'll probably still use stuff from the EU but do their own take on it.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Based on the cast I think the EU concepts of Luke having a Son and Han and Leia having Twins (One goes to the Darkside) will probably happen. Boyega will be playing one of Luke's apprentices in his new Jedi academy. We will also be getting a female jedi in this one, probably two of them. Right now there are no reports of Billy Dee Williams reprising his role as Lando.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Based on the cast I think the EU concepts of Luke having a Son and Han and Leia having Twins (One goes to the Darkside) will probably happen. Boyega will be playing one of Luke's apprentices in his new Jedi academy. We will also be getting a female jedi in this one, probably two of them. Right now there are no reports of Billy Dee Williams reprising his role as Lando.
My nikka Jacen Solo might make it :wow: