Disney Buys LucasFilm, Star Wars Episode 7 Announced For 2015

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what to think about J.J. Abrams. On one hand his movies are mediocre and bland. On the other hand he's just not horrible and seems passionate about Star Wars. Most directors best work is when they are passionate about the subject. The Lost pilot is the best thing he directed so far IMO.

Another thing this movie is not getting any buzz out in the streets. The Phantom Menace had non movie lovers in its corner, in which they had to see what the buzz is about. Maybe when it gets closer to the release date we will see the anticipation build.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I don't know what to think about J.J. Abrams. On one hand his movies are mediocre and bland. On the other hand he's just not horrible and seems passionate about Star Wars. Most directors best work is when they are passionate about the subject. The Lost pilot is the best thing he directed so far IMO.

Another thing this movie is not getting any buzz out in the streets. The Phantom Menace had non movie lovers in its corner, in which they had to see what the buzz is about. Maybe when it gets closer to the release date we will see the anticipation build.
I still can't get past on how quick they shytted on the Expanded Universe, I understand they want freedom but shytttt, nikkas not even gonna use some characters? :why:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Read the beginning of the thread with all the people hating on Mark saying he was Larry Holmes and Fat. My man look like a Jedi Master now. Look at the beard, he's going to kill it as Luke Skywalker again. The haters were so wrong, this movie is going to break so many records. When Luke lights that lightsaber, crowd going to go nuts:

wormyt.jpeg

Cool pic, but wrong date

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Cool pic, but wrong date

It's a FANMADE Poster from when Episode VII was announced in 2012. The original date was going to be May 2015 but Disney didn't want Star Wars eating into The Avengers II money's so it moved it to Christmas out of season for a Star Wars movie as all the other ones were released in May. Ironically the person got it right. Mark's beard looks just like the poster just not as grey.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wow I'm sorry you feel that way.

I honestly would not worry about JJ. The guy is perfect for Star Wars, and if you have any doubts about that I just urge you to watch the new Star Trek movies especially Into Darkness. If there's one thing I learned from watching that movie it's that no matter how silly or how ridiculous the story is, it's that JJ knows how to make one hell of a popcorn flick. That movie had all the same ingredients you'd expect from a great Star Wars movie. It was fun, filled with tension, and had wonderfully glorious action scenes.

And seeing as how the script for Ep7 is being written by the same dude who penned Empire, I have nothing but supreme confidence that JJ has the potential to deliver something truly special.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

I honestly would not worry about JJ. The guy is perfect for Star Wars, and if you have any doubts about that I just urge you to watch the new Star Trek movies especially Into Darkness. If there's one thing I learned from watching that movie it's that no matter how silly or how ridiculous the story is, it's that JJ knows how to make one hell of a popcorn flick. That movie had all the same ingredients you'd expect from a great Star Wars movie. It was fun, filled with tension, and had wonderfully glorious action scenes.

And seeing as how the script for Ep7 is being written by the same dude who penned Empire, I have nothing but supreme confidence that JJ has the potential to deliver something truly special.
yup. JJ is perfect for Star Wars. They really couldn't have picked anyone better

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Exactly. I never watched the old Star Trek but he did an amazing job and it was an entertaining introduction into that world. That has me hype for what he will do to a franchise I actually loved and watched growing up.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
If the last two Star Trek films are a benchmark for the upcoming Star Wars film I cannot wait.
Shame he won't be directing ST3

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I'm so happy. The Nubian Goddess Lupita is joining the Cast in her 1st film after winning the Oscar. Perfect post-oscar film, everyone in their momma watching Star Wars. Anyways TMZ leaked some photos from the set, check them out:

sw-7-03-480w.jpg

sw-7-17-480w.jpg

sw-7-45-480w.jpg

lupita-nyongo-435.jpg

She's probably going to play a futuristic slave or some other minor, demeaning role.

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
star-wars-force-awakens-header.jpg

Walt Disney Studios and Lucasfilm have announced today, following the completion of principal photography, that Star Wars: Episode VII is now officially titled Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

Starring Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, Kenny Baker, John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, Max von Sydow, Lupita Nyong'o, Gwendoline Christie, Crystal Clarke, Pip Anderson, Christina Chong and Miltos Yerolemou, the J.J. Abrams-directed film will debut in theaters on December 18, 2015.

Read more: Star Wars: Episode VII Officially Titled Star Wars: The Force Awakens! - ComingSoon.net http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=124839#ixzz3IJNMSjSL
Follow us: @ComingSoonNet on Twitter | ComingSoon on Facebook

:banderas::feedme::wow:

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
:mjcry: each day we are closer to this hitting theaters even with it being 13 months out

2015 is going to kill my wallet :whew:

Age of Ultron:lawd:

Uncharted 4 :ohlawd:

Legend of Zelda Wii U:blessed:

Star Wars: The Force Awakens :banderas:

hitting the gym and working out every day so I can be in prime physical condition and not leave this plane of natural causes :youngsabo:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
can't fukkin wait... for this tite to grow on me, b/c first look, it's dumb.

... but I'm pumped as a mother fukker for the movie