Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Who asked 4 this :francis:

maxresdefault.jpg
The shareholders need returns :damn:

Rather than taking time to create new and good IP, they're trying to crank out sequels and remakes hoping to cash out on nostalgia.

Wish was an attempt, but it was trash because they didn't really let the team take their time to cook it and get it right. Why? Because they had to meet those deadlines.

People can tell when a movie is made because an artist wants to tell a story and is given what they need to make that happen.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
The big ass fukking budgets are the problem.

Like said in the other thread…they literally have assistant assistants that have assistant assistants.
Its not the budgets. They're making big budget movies for gays and feminists instead of the core fanbase, then think they can shame everyone else into watching lectures on toxic masculinity and homosexuality.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
For the comic book portfolio, just stick to the script
Stop trying to reinvent
The books laid the blueprint
Interesting to see what they do with Fantastic Four, as rumors circulating that it's a Sue centered story :beli:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies

maxresdefault.jpg
thing I hate most about this is it's not animated (mainly 2d, but I'm growing on 2.5d). That other Lion king was boring AS fukk. I really don't see how people enjoyed that movie at all. Like I think Disney and all of us are just going crazy now, why the fukk are we trying to watch a movie series about semi and fully anthropomorphic animals in a realistic setting? It just sounds crazy as hell to me and we are basically telling Disney to cut out pretty much all of the flavor and creativity with the visuals because you can't have the kind of scenes the original and it's sequel had when you have to ground most of the on screen action in reality.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

maxresdefault.jpg

All these studios decided milking IPs is the priority and they'll eat losses without changing course. That Mufasa movie is gonna be expensive too with all the CGI, will definitely under perform, and then they'll just decide to make a show about Aladdin's dad or something lol.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
That’s disneys fault for giving them budgets like that.

People complain about contractors charging the Feds in DC $500 for a $2.00 screw, but they do it because they know it’ll get paid.

I can charge you $500,000 for $50,000 worth of CGI, because you’re Disney and you’re going to pay it.

:manny: