Disney lost over $600 million on four films combined in 2023

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The Marvels was absolute horse shyt!!!!

I did not hate The Flash. Was very cool seeing Keaton as Batman again. I am not in a rush to rewatch it but I did not loathe it like The Marvels:scust:

Flsh was hot trash water garbage.
Where the idiots at Warner did what we asked them to stop doing. Which was breaking batman back. So instead.
These idiots kill batman over ND over again. Plus nerf or remove the original og cinema batman from existence. .which shows how stoopid dc slash warner is again.
flash is one of the worst modern films ever .
tied with the second and third star wars.
for dumbest shyt ever made.
Indy was more disney not realizing the same issues Mattel and hasbro had with heman. You can not give a female In a product line. Better shyt than the lead male character. Or it will cause maSs exodus.
like she ra did to mattels market share for heman.

Companies are inept.

Art Barr

bnew

Veteran
Daps
i'm talking about the one in development hell

it actually makes sense to me if you're gonna have a story about immortals who live hundreds or thousands of years, they'd be an eclectic bunch. :manny:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
do you really need an origin story for a fukkin animal :dead:

I understand the first one made 1 bill,,, how much more different could the story be ??? shyts looks the same to me:yeshrug:

I think MUFUSA is going to become KING also in the new one :lupe::blessed:

this is from the first one
MV5BNjI3MTIzZjUtYTk4MS00MDk5LWIwOWUtYTUwNDI1MDA2MmY5XkEyXkFqcGdeQW1yb3NzZXI@._V1_QL75_UX500_CR0,5,500,281_.jpg

:francis:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
The budgets are just plain silly and the forced elements just put everyone off. Jack of all trades master of none.

The Marvel's and Indiana Jones were the worst for that.

The Marvel's was the funniest, they purposefully made it all female to attract a female crowd who then abandoned it on release.

In fact I swear it was men over 30 who mostly went to see that movie. Aka hardcore comic fans

So they yet again sink another franchise doing this. Doubt we’ll see Captain Marvel get her own movie ever again. Strictly cameos from here on out.

Black Panther:Wakanda Forever had the same fate. Yeah it made money off the Chadwick goodbye bump

But who is interested in a third movie? When was the last time you heard any push for it? In fact Ryan Coogler is currently off doing a Vampire action movie with Micheal B Jordan atm with another studio, which I think they are also both producing. If that pans out a sequel would be requested.

They ruined what could have been a massive franchise for themselves by being stubborn and thinking they knew what was best. i.e not taking a break and then recasting. And pushing another ‘women get it done’ movie.

Now everything connected to that has vanished, where's the Iron heart TV show? That was filmed ages ago before these flops gave them cold feet for female led film and TV projects (Allegedly they wanted to quietly shelve it) but they'll probably dump it as a binge watch like Echo.

Where is the eyes of Wakanda animated show? They also planned a live action Dora Milaje show that sounds dead in the water.

I'll say it again. Not recasting was a bad move. Nothing they can do now though. Comic book movies outside of the evergreen characters are on a downward trend. Seems videogames is the next goldmine Hollywood wants to dig into

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who cares about how much they lost, how much did they make and how much are in their reserves?

At this point they've shifted the entire film and television market - introduced constant big-budget CGI-mess movies and shows into the market at an alarming pace, they don't properly advertise the less-popular ones, and they don't leave them in the theatres for long enough to make additional funding.

They also suffer from being opposed by right-wing cacs (and some of the c00ns on here who follow fascist cacs around like sick puppies)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I liked the marvels it could have been way better...:pachaha: but yeah no one asked for a new Indiana Jones movie it was NOT needed...:hhh: plus the budgets are out of control and needs scaling back