Diva Glammas

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
50757-diva-glammas-coming-soon-to-pun-1200x1800-200x300.jpg

Punch TV is here with yet another breathtaking reality TV show that will keep you on the edge of your seat. This time starring six grannies looking for sex. HOLLYWOOD, CA, UNITED STATES, August 29, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Award winning TV network, Punch TV, a division of Punch TV Studios, is proud to announce a new reality TV show coming soon that sheds light on the life of 6 Glammas (Glamorous Mothers), who are now Grandmas, and some who are Great Grandmothers titled “Diva Glammas”. This new hit reality show, produced by Punch TV Studios, gives viewers an insight as to how these ladies combine being mothers with adult children, and grandmothers with responsibilities, all while they live the lives they always dreamed of, partying, rocking the best outfits and above all hooking up with the hottest men in town.

https://nabukie.com/index.php/videos/1476-diva-glamma-on-punch-tv

I supported this.

$500 gone

Do your home work brehs:mjcry:

Support Decent Black businesses brehs :mjcry:

I take an L every time I look at my bank account:mjcry:

giphy.webp

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I pray that this does not turn into any c00n, worldstarhiphop, gangster/thug movie shyt, please make that shyt empowering and entertaining, I'm dropping 25 into it on payday this friday and next payday another 25

Prayers unanswered :mjgrin:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Investing with your heart is merely a donation not an investment. :francis:

And if it had worked out we would be high-fiving to black excellence and praising her (her?) foresight.

Every investor makes bad calls.