Dizaster Calls Out Math Hoffa After Punching Serius Jones

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Man...this is most coherent thing I've heard coming from Dizaster in a long while. I think if this Dizaster comes into the battle against Math Hoffa, Hoffa will get destroyed easily. A focused Dizaster is a dangerous Dizaster.

Swagg Pitt

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leon: I'm not really a fan of Diz like that but he was saying some shyt in this interview. Can't really knock anything he said :salute:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I dig what he's saying but don't reward stupid nikkas with a paycheck.
Diz is willing to take a pay cut and if Math Hoffa REALLY wants to get back on the right track, he'll take this challenge...........for free

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
Diz would be so obnoxious he might just get Strike 3 :lolbron:

I could see his coked up ass now baiting Math every 4 bars

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Math gon kill this nikka smh. and he might hit this nikka too.

Math isnt even that nice to begin with...as much as diz annoys me..he will destroy math...

I really want diz to lose to one of these url nikkas..hes getting too cocky..but by him facing math..its just gonna boost his confidence even more..cuz math wont be able to hang....

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Math isnt even that nice to begin with...as much as diz annoys me..he will destroy math...

I really want diz to lose to one of these url nikkas..hes getting too cocky..but by him facing math..its just gonna boost his confidence even more..cuz math wont be able to hang....
math has bars, diz doesn't. Diz only chance is that if its on KOTD where they like his rambling so it may look good live. If its on vlads league he'll get 3-0'd.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
math has bars, diz doesn't. Diz only chance is that if its on KOTD where they like his rambling so it may look good live. If its on vlads league he'll get 3-0'd.

Nah... math will die in that ring.. he'll lose anywhere at this point cuz NY nikka ain't really fukking with what he did either.. hell get bodied in LA

the only unbiased place will be kotd since they not from LA or NY.. And he'll get bodied there too

not sure how u think he will win with his basic bars and being against the wall

look at it objectively