Dizaster Calls Out Math Hoffa After Punching Serius Jones

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Nah... math will die in that ring.. he'll lose anywhere at this point cuz NY nikka ain't really fukking with what he did either.. hell get bodied in LA

the only unbiased place will be kotd since they not from LA or NY.. And he'll get bodied there too

not sure how u think he will win with his basic bars and being against the wall

look at it objectively
I'm bein objective, idk what diz has done recently to make me feel he can beat math. He just got 3-0'd be ars and embarrassed his self damn near on url. Meanwhile math just about beat hitman, 3-0'd john john, etc. I don't even think math is that great but he's shown he knows how to put dope bars together and craft rounds with good angles. Something dizaster can not do. 3 rounds of him rambling about math being a bully isn't going to be good.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I'm bein objective, idk what diz has done recently to make me feel he can beat math. He just got 3-0'd be ars and embarrassed his self damn near on url. Meanwhile math just about beat hitman, 3-0'd john john, etc. I don't even think math is that great but he's shown he knows how to put dope bars together and craft rounds with good angles. Something dizaster can not do. 3 rounds of him rambling about math being a bully isn't going to be good.

Lol @ being 3-0d by ars . he did not get sweep by ars FOH :heh:

the bars he spit in the interview after the battle was better then anything math has spit.. And that's just being real.. I dont like Diz.. Esp his Cocky attitude.. But math lyrically isn't on his level.. Yeah Diz sucked against Rex but math got bodied and sucked against cal... in his home town

ur not looking at it Objectively ur looking at it as that nerdy kotd rapper cannot beat a url dude.. And I completely agree if we talkin about actual dope url rappers.. not someone basic like math

Last edited:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.

the bars he spit in the interview after the battle was better then anything math has spit.. And that's just being real.. I dont like Diz.. Esp his Cocky attitude.. But math lyrically isn't on his level.. Yeah Diz sucked against Rex but math got bodied and sucked against cal... in his home town

ur not looking at it Objectively ur looking at it as that nerdy kotd rapper cannot beat a url dude.. And I completely agree if we talkin about actual dope url rappers.. not someone basic like math
:beli:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Lol @ being 3-0d by ars . he did not sweep ars FOH :heh:

the bars he spit anthem the interview after the battle was better then anything math has spit.. And that's just being real.. I dont like Diz.. Esp his Cocky attitude.. But math lyrically isn't on his level.. Yeah Diz sucked against Rex but math got bodied and sucked against cal... in his home town

ur not looking at it Objectively ur looking at it as that needy kotd rapper cannot beat a url dude.. And I completely agree if we talkin about actual dope url rappers.. not someone basic like math

nah thats not true, he beat swave back in the day, I just don't think diz is good anymore. And His battle with ars was traaaash, while math killed ars. Math had a bad battle with cal and has been good ever since. He's a different rapper now. Goin by recent battles especially with this run Math been on he's had better bars than Diz easily.He just rambles random multis and tweak ike he's on drugs at this point. I've seen math give dope bars IN A BATTLE recently, haven't seen diz do that. Diz got yall hyped because he's forcing himself to be motivated for this battle.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nah thats not true, he beat swave back in the day, I just don't think diz is good anymore. And His battle with ars was traaaash, while math killed ars. Math had a bad battle with cal and has been good ever since. He's a different rapper now. Goin by recent battles especially with this run Math been on he's had better bars than Diz easily.He just rambles random multis and tweak ike he's on drugs at this point. I've seen math give dope bars IN A BATTLE recently, haven't seen diz do that. Diz got yall hyped because he's forcing himself to be motivated for this battle.

I would of had the same opinion without diz's interview.. math is very basic to me.. I wanna see Diz get murdered.. he need to battle someone like clips or o red.. big t.. Etc .. them type of rappers will eat diz's food.. math will have a round of punchlines that don't hit or move the crowd

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

Come on my nikka

Diz has never been anywhere near as good as Math

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I'm scratchin my head trying to figure out why diz is so popular.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Come on my nikka

Diz has never been anywhere near as good as Math

your a math stan...so your opinion is irrelevant.....I dont like niether of those clowns.

do me a favour tho and link me to a verse that beats diz's interview bars...i'll wait ..and if your right..ill respecfully take the L...but if you post some bullsh!t verse :stopitslime:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
your a math stan...so your opinion is irrelevant.....I dont like niether of those clowns.

do me a favour tho and link me to a verse that beats diz's interview bars...i'll wait ..and if your right..ill respecfully take the L...but if you post some bullsh!t verse :stopitslime:
LMAO I don't stan for anyone little nikka.

I think Math is dope, but I don't give a fukk about that nikka aside from that.

And I could post any number of videos, cause I wasn't impressed with any of Diz bars for the last 2 years. If you were, then good for you.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LMAO I don't stan for anyone little nikka.

I think Math is dope, but I don't give a fukk about that nikka aside from that.

And I could post any number of videos, cause I wasn't impressed with any of Diz bars for the last 2 years. If you were, then good for you.

Im 30 and 6"1...bout lil nikka :childplease:

Anyway...Like i thought...you couldnt come up with one video..

Im done with you :camby:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Im 30 and 6"1...bout lil nikka :childplease:

Anyway...Like i thought...you couldnt come up with one video..

Im done with you :camby:
nikka this ain't match.com. Lmao why are you telling me your age and height? You could be 7 foot, you still a little nikka.

And I don't work for you, go to youtube and look up a video yourself. Math vs. Hitman a capella. His first and third verse.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikka this ain't match.com. Lmao why are you telling me your age and height? You could be 7 foot, you still a little nikka.

And I don't work for you, go to youtube and look up a video yourself. Math vs. Hitman a capella. His first and third verse.

Just showin u who the real lil nikka is :yeshrug:... Gonna replay those bars..ill be back with the verdict

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Math vs hitman :whew: If only that was on URL.
Math game scheme vs shotty :wow:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:ehh: math came dope this time around..cant front..not as bad as i thought it would be..i actually liked it..and played it back a few times..i just finished the kshine battle so its hard to remember..but i like that paint chips line about the ceiling..and the scheme about hitman being from the burbs was dope..and on some real shyt...:ehh:

I like that in dizs verse...A..his flow was crazy...and B. he sort of went outside of the box..shyt like "i got an island full of bars..i call it barbados.." And that whole arsenic scheme was vicious how he delivered it..plus the kendrick scheme was clever and pushed the envelope..where as math just sort of has the same formula..same set ups over and over.

.performance wise...diz is not consistant..when hes dope is dope..amd when hes wack hes really wack...hes only good for battles..he cant ride a beat and sounds corny on tracks...not a fan of maths music but atleast he isnt off beat and sounding corny like diz .. but his battle bars tend to bore me alot..he emphasizes his punches so much when alot of times they weak as fukk..which makes me wanna boo from my computer screen...i dont like his delivery

Verdict: I take diz over math as far as battling (when diz is on his shyt and not rambling)...and if i had to listen to a song..id choose math... obviously

:ehh:

Last edited: