DJ Akademiks, come in here for a got damn minute.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
What the fukk is wrong with you? Why are you making videos sounding like a st0rmfr0nt cac? You using terms like "nikka shyt" and "negroes" in the same manner racist white people do it. But you call other people c00ns? I ask again, what the fukk is wrong with you? To anyone wondering what i'm talking about, pep the videos below. In one of the videos, he is bigging up rich white people. You the real uncle tom/c00n.

@Akademiks

Last edited:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
This video is fukking pathetic and only someone who never grew up or even if you didint grow up in it, really understood on a contextual level of why these young men turn to this type of life and the factors that lead to it would even say some stupid shyt like this.

Instead of thinking of solutions and bringing a real discussion as to what you could do to use your reach as a goddamn radio dj to reach out and help and try to bring some sense of ACADEMIC enlightenment either through a non profit or using your leverage as a radio dj to do some good, you choose to tear down your own people and take this high road with the worst type of nonsensical pseudo high and mighty "c00n/savage" etc rhetoric that never impressed anyone but those trying to kiss up to the very people who helped put these kids and also help KEEP these kids in the position they are in.

Im ashamed of this whole ordeal because you are using the exploitation of your own people for "views" and "laughs" instead of something constructive.

Those sonnings you got on the IC back in the day were justified if this is who you really are.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This video is fukking pathetic and only someone who never grew up or even if you didint grow up in it, really understood on a contextual level of why these young men turn to this type of life and the factors that lead to it would even say some stupid shyt like this.

Instead of thinking of solutions and bringing a real discussion as to what you could do to use your reach as a goddamn radio dj to reach out and help and try to bring some sense of ACADEMIC enlightenment either through a non profit or using your leverage as a radio dj to do some good, you choose to tear down your own people and take this high road with the worst type of nonsensical pseudo high and mighty "c00n/savage" etc rhetoric that never impressed anyone but those trying to kiss up to the very people who helped put these kids and also help KEEP these kids in the position they are in.

Im ashamed of this whole ordeal because you are using the exploitation of your own people for "views" and "laughs" instead of something constructive.

Those sonnings you got on the IC back in the day were justified if this is who you really are.
Real talk, this dude is a fukking disgrace. Basically going to youtube, which is the beacon for racist white people and giving them all the venom they need. He calls these young dudes savages and all kinds of other shyt but never ever talks about how to fix one damn problem. But then has the nerve to call everyone else c00ns without looking in the damn mirror.

Daps

how else you gonna get folks to view ya page.. :sas1:

you gotta sell-out, to eat-out.. :sas2:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
i been tried to tell yall about this clown..

*awaits his obligatory corndog comments which primarily consist of- "yall hating.. look at my YouTube views.. blahzay, blah, blah, blah.." :mjlol:

he got a bunch of corny followers.. so do people like Rebecca Black..
Man fukk that, I'll form a team of nikkas on here and fukk his shyt up if he front like that. Dude is truly pissing me off with the way he talks about our people in his videos. fukking fakkit